iRobot Roomba Sage with Convenience Pack (4110)

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

iRobot Roomba Sage with Convenience Pack (4110)
$139.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s):
1 iRobot Roomba Discovery Series Vac
1 Self-Charging Home Base
1 Remote Control
1 Virtual Wall unit

I really hate vacuuming . . . maybe I’ll finally get one.

Woot, your persistance may have paid off.

wow a convenience pack is included! if only I had a carpet in my house!(the little rug in front of my toilet doesnt count)

I’m sorry all, but I love mine. Paid a lot more for it from Woot a long time ago. Great little cleaners. Get one and see!

anyone know how well this model is compared to the other models?

Does this shampoo the carpet?
No, Pass :slight_smile:

Actually, this unit is better on hardwood floors. I bought one several months ago on here and it is great on floors but not so much on carpets.

So, get going.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOMBA! ROOOOOOOOOOOOMBA!

The elderly neighbor at my parents’ house has one of these… seems to work well for her. Not sure if her son got it from woot! or not, but anyway.

can probably get it on ebay for about $120

$161 at buy.com

It a good thing it has a remote, I would not want my automated vacuume to go un-checked.

Central vac kicks this little things behind

I agree as always Woot has the best pricing for all models and variations from their sister company roomba. But, I personally have no need for another. IF/WHEN a roomba can be programed to make my woot purchases i’d be inclined to purchase.

i have a roomba red. it works great…i paid $140 and it doesnt have the base and only has 1 virtual wall. and doesn’t have max clean option. its a good deal, and it works well even if you dont have carpet… i am getting tired of seein them on woot though!

I almost bought one today at Sams it was $199. and was the same model as this one. I think i’m going to have too WooT this.

Fantastic, got one for Grandma. She is fascinated by it and it is amazing how it senses all the furniture in the house. Makes vacuuming easier for her arthritis.

Great Woot, well worth the cabbage.

Froogle

I already bought this in december…

Serious Idea. Woot should have a roomba-off.

Roombas Roole! We love “our first robot”. It does exactly what it’s designed to do…regular sweeping maintenance. It does catch on small rugs, so we roll them up. But it makes the transition from hardwood to carpet just fine. And we recommend getting the scheduler kit to program it to come on automatically. Thank you Woot!

I bought one of these from here a while back and it’s GREAT!!! Although it took my dog a while to get used to it…actually she still runs and hides since it seems to “follow” her lol

But it really does work well!