iRobot Roomba Sage with Convenience Pack (4110)

The ULTIMATE Information Post

iRobot Roomba Sage with Convenience Pack (4110)
$139.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 iRobot Roomba Discovery Series Sage 4110 Vac
  • 1 Self-Charging Home Base
  • 1 Remote Control
  • 1 Virtual Wall unit

Other Vendors

Product Research

Reviews

Other Woot Appearances

Posters Comments
You know what roombas remind me of? Wootoffs… cries

Amazon, Pricegrabber, and Froogle Links

I almost bought last night’s woot, it looked a little too cheaply built for my taste, and I’m saving for my car engine swap. No spare money right now :smiley:

Night you wooters!

I offically retire from the pricing links game. So many other people have taken it to the next level, and I am just not up for that. It was fun while it lasted…

Froogle Link Minimum Price $129.99

Oddity: The virtual wall unit (far left) changes when you click on the image on the main page.

These iRoomba are a life saver for college kids. I got one from Woot a few months back and it’s nice to have my house clean.

so, how do these work? At least it’s a semi-useful woot this time…

Rollerblading in the nude? I think the only people who do that are the ones that fry bacon in the nude as well.

Ouch!

Good product it sucks well but already own 3. Good night…

I’ve bought a couple of these and they are the best! They go under cabinets that you can’t get under, and you can program them to vacuum after you go to work. That’s more than I can say for wifey . . .

I have more roombas than rooms now! Need geeky electronic crap. Having the shakes from buyers withdrawl…

If you don’t own an iRobot and are NEW to woot. Grab one! All version work well, Simply make sure the unit will fit your needs.

Also With some quick mods, You can enter the iRobot fighting championships.

Another Roomba? Hasn’t anyone realized these things are a gimmick?

Does it say “bidi-bidi hey Buck!, check HER out!”? If not, I’ll pass.

Another Roomba!!! Has anyone who has bought one before let me know if this item is worth it? I could really use a lazy saver!

I got this in the last wootoff, and absolutely love it. I love vacuuming while going out for icecream; vacuuming while reading; even vacuuming while balancing the checkbook. No complaints about the Roomba itself: it works fantastically.

Purchased Roomba AND the Scooba and LOVE them both! I recommend this product to anyone who has any type of floor; we have ceramic, and even berber carpet and my Roomba “Papi” (nickname) does a GR8 job!

No dissatisfaction here! Night all!

These are great! Everyone should have one!

They zoom around, cleaning messes like a robot-superstar!

Seriously, I’ve been very happy with mine. I turn the little robotic demon on before I leave the house and who knows what he does while I’m gone (have to set up a camera) - but when I come back, the place is clean and he is either hiding (stuck) under something or on his charging base station, catching some Zzzzs till the next time I leave the hut.

yeah first sucker

its for mom

I got this and I love it!!! Even though Woot has these often, it’s well worth the price.