iRobot Scooba Floor Washing Robot

Is it time for a Bag Of Crap yet?

[Froogle Link](iRobot Scooba Floor Washing Robot 5900) Minimum Price $278.88

Yahoo! Shopping Link Minimum Price $294.99

Shopzilla Link Minimum Price $294.99

Amazon Customer Review Link Average Review 4/5 Stars

Too bad I found that vacuum cleaner next to the dumpster already today, my kitchen is now clean!

What a second…someone changed my text! WWWOOOOTTTTBOTTT!!!

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

iRobot Scooba Floor Washing Robot
$229.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 iRobot Scooba Floor Washing Robot 5900

These are great. Only if you have hardwood floors or linoleum though.

this… again?
it doesnt even clean my pool well. gnight

BizRate’s got some under $300… ok.

MSN shopping has it under $250… dope.

CNET gives it an 8.6… awesome.

…btw, i agree… this product is frickin sweet… get it… you just turn that junks on just before you leave for work… program it to go for a couple hours or whatever… come home and you’re stuff’s clean as a whistle… AND the thing finds its way back to the charger when its’ done… get it… please.

For 230 bucks i.ll stick to swiffers …

I like the side deal better. A Netgear Wireless G Router for 19 bucks I mean if it breaks after a while oh well.

“Why Can’t They Make Me A Robot To Love?”

^ Says all you need to know and for a more correct version

“Why Can’t They Make Me A Woot To Love?”

• Okay so before all the bashing I love this site and yes a lot of this stuff people buy all the time but come on how about a BoC to make everyone happy.

Does anybody know if the virtual walls with the Roomba also work with the Scooba? I would think they do…but it would be nice to be certain.

Price check in aisle 5…
SecretPrices … $269.99 (after coupon)

PriceGrabber … $298

Froogle … $278.99

for that price the thing better wash my baskside as well

Wow a 230 dollar mop, g’night

In this weeks sale flyer at our area (MN) Target for $299. The price is coming down on these things.
-I really like my Sage Roomba

the coupon code for roomba accessories is good. But the price on scooba is not. It was nationally at target, about 2 months ago, for $150. and i couldnt sell ti on ebay for 175 bahhhhh

Not much of a deal, Home Shopping Network sells these things for the same price, but you get all kinds of extras too…woot not so great

Hmm. If you have enough floor space to make this worth your while, you already have cleaning help (either twice weekly or, more likely, live-in).

these robots really suck…

:-p

If you pick it up and smile it with brush your teeth then squeege them dry!

Agent1

Yes, I have both a Roomba and a Scooba and the virtual walls for each unit work for either.

These robot cleaners tend to suck too, and leave crap behind. You could do a better job with a mop and water than these things.