iRobot Scooba Floor Washing Robot

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

iRobot Scooba Floor Washing Robot
$99.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Remanufactured

Product List:

• 1 iRobot Scooba Floor Washing Robot 5999

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Froogle

Where’s the Thanksgiving bucket of crawdads?

;^)

Of course!

I have one of these for all the tile in the house. Works great.

in for 1

Track Woot Checker Bringin It To You On Thanksgiving!

Price Grabber, Amazon and Froogle Links.

Happy Thanksgiving!

They way the servers were tied up I was expected the often requested BOC.

Question on these, how do they get into the corners??

Get’s held up on small imperfections from an old wood floor.

Just got a roomba and was wondering if this would work on a slate floor? You know, kind of an uneven surface.

hell ya a scooba! ive been waiting. 99 instead of 399 for a tile scrubber.
woot

I have the regular Roomba and it works Great. Does this work Great too?

This is tempting, but I have such a small tile floor I’m going to have to pass woot…

Yep, they work great. Does our tile with no problem as the roombas are vaccuming the carpet.

“blitzkrieg of clean” cute

does this use the same virtual wall as the roombas?

Will this thing dock with the roomba dock I got a couple days ago? does it work with the scheduler?

Yes, the virtual walls from the roombas work with the scooba.

is it going to pick up the furniture and move it to a different position so you can get under the legs of the furniture? ive seen the roomba vacuum product demonstrations… id just hate to see the houses they clean!!!

you can get a new one for like 187 @ ecost :frowning: i cant believe this.

I just paid 50 bucks more than this from another place!!! I bought it because I had never seen a Scooba on woot. We have used ours 5 times already and it works GREAT! Anyone who is on the fence about buying these things DON’T HESITATE! They are really cool and for those of you like me that have a floor that has tile on one side and carpet on the other. the scooba will not go on carpet from the tile. it stays on the tile and scrubs…awesome! = )