iRobot Scooba Floor Washing Robot

My mother has used this for a couple years, didn’t realize they were so expensive. It still works if you are concerned on reliability.

I loved my Scooba. I just didn’t have a place to store it while plugged in and without juice, its nothing. But I do recommend it for someone who has the room and the dirty floors. It made me very happy.

Does this helicopter work outdoors?

Oh wait it’s an iRobot not a helicopter.

When I clicked “I want one” it took me to a link in big bold letters that said “No you don’t”

This product was completely incapable of chasing my animals down to give them the scrubbing they needed. I still have to wash them myself. Sure, the floor is clean, but what about the cats?

Close.

Still waiting for my new Roomba.

You’d think when you actually WANT to buy one that it would be easy on woot.

Apparently not.

All these iRobot products are overpriced crap.

Technically, it’s a Scooba.

Also while I’m here, have a video.
[youtube=Osv2E71FMbU][/youtube]

What? Oh, you meant Horizontal Dirt Mitigation Interface. You had me going for a minute there …

Be great if they had one that does both (vacuum AND scrub). Be even better if it also dusted, took out the trash, did my laundry, cooked for me, washed windows, cleaned toilets, let out the dog, and called me Mr. Jetson.

Surprisingly it’s NEW!!

Scooba…scooooba…Say scuba. It’s sounds funny. Scooooooba.

<3 Ventures

My roomba from woot lasted a few years. It has now gone mental. Damn…if they’re throwing iRobot into the ring maybe the Dyson fairy will drop by.

this thing you couldn’t pay me to buy

when reading the writeup i was initially confused by “2D batteries”. i then figured out that it meant “2 D batteries”. i think it’s time for a break…

" 50% Bought Three "

Who in the world would spend 750.00 on three of these?! I mean…are you going to plan on making them all clean in unison, like some sick, twisted version of Fantasia???

It just boggles the mind!

Picked one upon Woot a couple of leeks ago. NOT impressed. Noisy, leaves a lot of water behind. Does not clean very well ( on sealed hardwood) . Did not work very well on my RaceDeck floor in the garage. Buy a Swiffer WetJet… save 200.00 and get a better clean that faster and quieter

I want one of these so bad. Just moved into a 1930’s apartment that is all hardwoods. can’t spend this much though!!

holy crap, that’s expensive.

Thank god it has “cliff sensing technology” for that pit I dug in my living room…

It puts the lotion on it’s skin!

A comprehensive demographic analysis (glanced at woot-map) shows that people in the Central States have a strong aversion to Scoobas or have naturally clean floors.