iRobot Verro 300 HydroJet Pool Cleaning Robot

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

New iRobot Verro 300 HydroJet Pool Cleaning Robot, for $499.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x iRobot Verro 300 HydroJet Pool Cleaning Robot

To access the price comparator links, click here
And to compare with Froogle, Amazon and eBay, click here

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.jpg

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

iRobot Verro 300 HydroJet Pool Cleaning Robot
$499.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product: 1 iRobot Verro 300 HydroJet Pool Cleaning Robot

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

This is a big discount. It is normally $699.

So if you want one I don’t think you will get a better price.

I don’t need one because I don’t have a pool and my bathtub isn’t all that dirty.

So I take it from the description only works on in ground pools or?

Woot, you make me sad, I wish you could have posted this item 1 month ago :frowning:
I bought a Blue Pearl pool cleaning robot 3 weeks ago, it’s wonderful.

from the video it looks like a lawnmower for pools

They have a comparison chart on IRobot home page that suggests this may not work on in ground pools with liners. Can anybody confirm that? Looks to me like you have to go to their top of the line model for lined pools.

Ok now I could justify the scooba to keep the roomba company, Then came the looj to add to the family, but Damn you woot!!! how can I justify not buying thier kin just because I do not have a pool!!!
wtf !!!

Wife told me two weeks ago she wanted one of these to keep the pool clean … at a $20 discount I had to click the stupidly large button.

This is a good price. I had one of these for about 3 months and I sold it off on ebay… My expectations for how it would work was way too high… I thought that the jets would pummel the stuff on the walls into submission and then pick it up… In the end, it did not do any better than my old cleaner. Also, be careful for if it is not drained thoroughly after use, and it sits for a couple of days, the metal screws on the inside rust and stain the inner bag and the cement where it is sitting… so, dont be lazy like me… drain it well after use and DO NOT leave it in the pool. In the end, I ended up going back to my old cleaner… but if I hadnt already owned a cleaner, I would have kept the Verro, I mean it is comparable to the old one with the convenience of not using the port at the skimmer and the clunky 2" hose.

only a $20 discount? you only talking about shipping?

of course most purchases so far are from california…too funny. We sure know how to woot it up…lol.
all the other states are like…uh…what are we supposed to do with that??

oh believe me, texas knows what to do with it.

personally, i hate the bastards. always sneaking under your feet while playing water volleyball.

Deeper into the site you will find:

Designed for all in-ground pool surfaces; best choice for gunite

Apparently, for liner pools, iRobot recommends the model 500 and 600.

How does this work with a salt water pool?

Hee hee, I love when Woot DP’s everyone. Chlorinator Kit at Woot and an iRobot pool cleaner here. :slight_smile:

Ah, if only shirt.woot had a pool-themed shirt. And wine.woot had a nice pirate’s rum or something…