Iron Horse Blanc de Blancs Magnum

Can you be a little more specific about the issue you’re having with placing an order? Also, are you using mobile/app or the desktop version of the site?

Just about, yeah. Not the Year of the Monkey Cuvée they’re currently offering.
We just had a bottle of the Ocean a few weeks ago; it’s one of bahwm’s favorites. I’d say they’re fairly comparable, since that’s also a Blanc de Blanc. Joy says this one’s a step up. And a magnum, as well. Since we always pour Iron Horse sparklers with the appetizers when we have dinner guests, this would be a good way to make an impression. Not that the IH bubbly needs any help making an impression. :wink:
Despite the already sizable IH collection on hand, I’m going to have to grab a couple of these big boys. Then next week, they release the latest Joy! Sure wish I could grab those at this price.

Hi, I’ve sent you a private message with all of the details so that I wouldn’t take the forum for all of that. Thanks for your effort! -Gay

Ahh Joy, music to my ears - Pinot Noir! It’s my personal favorite. And that’s a bit of a bummer b/c most of my friends prefer, I’ll just say less subtle wine. Is there any significance to the “Deer Gate” name? Thank you for the invite, but you know the story, new job=no vacation & 2.5 yrs no job=no $ for vacation. But your winery is at the top of my list! Any chance you all will be at the New Orleans Wine & Food Experience in May?

Hi Joy. Sorry we missed meeting you when we visited IH 2 weeks ago. We enjoyed all the bubbles and Pinots. Don’t mean to hijack this thread but I must share this. While there, I was talking about a wine cork clock we were making and that we used sparkler corks for the numbers but they just didn’t “pop”. We wished we had saved the metal caps when we discarded the cages. Your staff was kind enough to give us some and our clock is now complete with Iron Horse numbers.

That is so fabulous! I love it!!!

Know that you are always welcome here! I am not planning on being at NOWFE this year, darn it. As for the Deer Gate, you drive right by it as you are heading up the hill to the winery. I’ll show you when you come visit.

Thank you. Thank you!

At this price I would certainly get the Joy!
Thanks for the thoughts :slight_smile:

Sold!