Iron Horse Mixed Sparkling (3)

Thank you for asking about Harvest 2015. The quality is delicious, but sadly the quantity is quite low.

Our bubblies out last most California Cabernets. Really depends on how you like them when you drink them. Some like them fresh and fruit forward. Some like them with that lovely patina of age. If youthfulness is your cup of tea then enjoy them in the next 2-4 years. If you like them more on the nutty-toasty side then wait another 6+ years. Me?? I like them both ways. In summer, I like my bubblies young. In winter I want that aged tone more.
Either way; Enjoy life filled with bubbles!!
David

The “drinking window” for Iron Horse bubblies is really exceptional. They continue to “improve” (to my taste) i.e. gain in weight and richness for a good two years after disgorging … then it is a question of how well they are stored. Another five to seven years is no problem. I tasted a 1999 Russian Cuvee about a year ago that was fabulous.

Drank the same one in January 2013. It certainly held up just fine, though I will admit, the aged sparkler profile just does not please my palate. Others that had it (as well as a 1998 vintage, I believe, at a Woot gathering really enjoyed it)

Yes, it was delicious! The extra age adds pie crust to the already apple pie-like flavor profile. That takes it to another level, IMHO.

I’d agree. but I’m just a proud PaPa.
David

As well you should be… :slight_smile:

I would invite them over and laugh while I don’t share, then get increasingly belligerent as I drink, culminating in not having three wine friends anymore.

A present for myself for a very special occasion. :slight_smile:

Despite this being perfect to celebrate the new digs, we now shouldn’t spend the money on it! Irony ftw!

Yeah, girl! Mazel tav/woo-boo/insert appropriate excitement here.

previous offer Iron Horse New Year’s Eve Kit 3-Pack on 2014-12-17 @ $99.99.
So we’re saving ten bucks.

Yeah, that works.

When I saw this offer come up at midnight I SWORE I was going to remain strong and resist, but David’s comment on tasting all three has been rolling around in my mind all day and I can no longer resist.

Now I have to find a group of friends worthy of an evening of bubbles. :wink:

Wow, that is fast delivery, Exactly 1 week.

Thank You