4 Wine Flutes

Link above to CellarTracker.

Iron Horse Sparkling Two Pack with Four Wine Flutes
Current numbers (updated each minute):

First sucker: mill
Speed to first woot: 0m 10.577s

Last wooter to woot: bahwm

Darn that mill! In for two.

So, WD. what’s the scoop on the flutes? Is this your new venture now that you’re running low on Decanters or did your Polish friends get confused?

Winery website

Sounds like fun!

Iron Horse Sparkling Two Pack with Four Wine Flutes
Current numbers (updated each minute):

First sucker: mill
Speed to first woot: 0m 10.577s

Last wooter to woot: conroo

Based on winery price of $38 for one…this seems like a great deal. I’ll just have to wait for the spread sheet to make sure though :slight_smile:

Sounds like fun to me. I want. Any more info from anyone?

Plenty of decanters believe me (how’s about a nice wood wine rack …???).

Good quality, screaming behind the scenes deal.

WD

CellarTracker
Notes on the 2004 vintage

Am I the only one thinking that description could have been written by Bowtie?

With a name like Iron Horse, you KNOW it can’t be too bad! ;-p

I’ll do the same. But I’m pretty sure I’ll end up buying. I was hoping to see another on there after the disappointing last sparkling not being available for Ohio.

Resistance is futile.

Sigh. It was a good 5 minutes.

Completely random and nonsensical? I haven’t read it. Will do so now. I’m of course in for one for the upcoming first wedding anniversary. Well that’s in five months so I may be counting chickens before they hatch while riding in my cart before the horse, at least I’ll have good sparklers

Problem with posting:

How can the bubbly be bottled BEFORE the harvest?

Harvest Dates: September 1 –17, 2005

Date Bottled: May 2003

Pretty cool time travel on the description!

Harvest Dates: September 1 –17, 2005
Date Bottled: May 2003

I’m not a wine expert, but exactly just how do you bottle a wine BEFORE the grapes are harvested? Neat trick.

I love this stuff!

Was out at the Winery in August. Joy took us around and showed us the bottling facilities (thanks so much!). She also promised to set me up with her niece in NY but I’ve yet to hear about that…

In any event, these guys make some great bubbly, and this one is the best of the bunch. It’s got a higher pinot content than the rest of their line. Normally the candy-like, fruit-forward cali pinot kinda bugs me (I prefer the more old-world pinot), but in this wine the fresh candy-strawberry flavor works so well with the creamy, yeasty character. I’m in for 2 (more if I could afford it!). Can’t really afford 2, but in anyways!

I’m just working out of memory though… would be happy to labrat if you need an updated review.

Any Chicago wooters want to part with 1 bottle? I don’t need the flutes and I don’t need more bottles to move. Just pm or email or post back, please :slight_smile:

Thanks!

The wallet and birthday shipping code have been saved for another day. Have three bottles of so-so bubbly in the closet and a bunch of flutes in the cabinet.

Just one of these days, Alice, just one of these days… we may see Corison!

Off to bed, party at work tomorrow. Everybody gets woot juice this year so WD should be happy. Later all.