Iron Horse Wedding Cuvée (3)

Iron Horse Wedding Cuvée 3-Pack
$99.99 $150.00 33% off List Price
2012 Wedding Cuvée

Are they trying to kill me?

You in a no-ship state?
Sitting on four of these, but looking at the Chinese on plus to complement the '05’s.
And tomorrow is BD!

No…I just really have no more space (or budget) for wine but I love their bubbles! I’m trying to set limits and buy less and not succeeding very well. I already went in on the Rooster and now there’s Wedding Cuvee!! What’s a girl to do??? :wink:

Buy, buy, buy! It’s why they invented credit cards! :wink:

Why are all the great bubbly Wine Woot’s not shipping to Wisconsin? :frowning:

Exactly what do you do with something like this? When do you drink it, for instance, at night, with dinner,… Let’s say you and your significant other only each drink one glass. Is is possible to save it until tomorrow, say with a vacuum wine saver or through any other means? Or do you have to use it when people are over and you can drink the whole thing at once?

25th wedding anniversary coming up in a few months. This should be perfect!

I find that if you cork it and keep it in the fridge, it keeps its bubbles and is good for days.

Get one of the closures that keeps the pressure in the bottle, and keep it cold. Definitely DO NOT use a vacuum wine saver; you don’t want to suck out the bubbles.
We never have that problem in our house, since we always manage to drink the entire bottle, especially when it’s Iron Horse. :wink:

Blast no Wisconsin!

Even though Iron Horse is licensed to ship to Maine, Maine is not on the list. Go figure!

Here’s a two-pack of what you want. :slight_smile:

I’ve used my VacuVin with champagne and have had no problems with it. Doesn’t “suck out the bubbles” and it has remained bubbly and fresh in the fridge for up to a week or longer after opening.

Gah! I really want to try this because everyone raves about it, but we almost never drink champagne. Even this New Year’s we only had a 375 mL and still have some prosecco in the fridge.

What to do, what to do…

How long can/should we hold onto these?

Sorry! Our legal team never lets us have any fun!

You’re such an enabler! Fine, if you insist! :tongue:

Seems counter-intuitive, but I’ll take your word for it. At least until I have some left and decide to try it myself. Could be a while.

Iron Horse sparkling wines are very well-made, and will typically hold up nicely for several years, if you can resist drinking them for that long.