Iron Pony

aarrgh. just realized this is yet another navy shirt that shouldn’t be. buyers beware!

reminds me of FF7 for some reason

“I don’t want a pickle
I just want to ride on my motor-sickle”
LOL. Someone’s been listening to Dr. Demento.

arlo guthrie.

check out the who is wooting map.

the pacific northwest and northern us definitely knew they were buying this already.

It’s almost like I can see a cityscape in the picture, but I can’t tell if it’s inverted and coming down from below the bike or if it’s right side up and the bike is on top of it.

The whole shirt is mysterious can cool. Props to the artist for making something so interesting to look at, even after one spends time analyzing it.

It probably has ace bars, they swing low down beside the tank.

Good catch! Unless this wooter is correct

For a flash I thought they were bats + had fond vintage '66 Batgirl on a motorcycle thoughts…

This looks pretty neat… I’m not big into motorcycles, but if I was I could see wanting this shirt.

Steampunk. Need it say more? It’s beautiful.

Why are there two designs showing up under community for today? Someone else confirm that I’m not crazy… haha

I don’t really see any steampunk in this… but then again, I don’t really appreciate Mondrian’s work yet, some people do.

I’m seeing a strange Woot pattern emerging. Isn’t this the third Monday in a row that featured a single-color ink? If the pattern holds, tomorrow will be fairly monochrome as well.

Prove me wrong, Woot. Bust out the technicolor.

Wasn’t last monday, the 7th, randoms?

Funny. I was just shopping around for motorcycles which inevitably led me to perusing the Internets looking at vintage Vincent Black Shadows.

I can ride my bike with no handlebars…

The motorcycle is something very old. The seat with springs is an incredibly old style before decent motorcycle shocks… And the engine is so tiny, its like a moped engine.

You cant see the handle bars because they are blacked out from the silhouette of the cycle.

Two separate issues, really, but the second shirt is the classic for this week…

That’s a Harley Sprint. Recognized it immediately. I am so getting two. One for me, and another for my dad since I know he’ll want one once he sees mine.