Irony

Just a warning: DON’T FORGET THAT YOUR ORDER WON’T SHIP UNTIL THE 27TH!!!

Congrats on the win but day 3 of…paaaaaannnnnnncakkkkkesssss!?

Congrats. I must say I’m surprised by the high number of votes. Maybe you will get a sellout

Yay, I was hoping this shirt would win. In for one shirt full of punny goodness.

What’s with these designs the last couple of days? I want curvy colorful shapes and figures please :]

It’s cute, but the very injustice of its continued existence precludes even the consideration of a buy for me.

Oh, and it’s still just text on a shirt. :frowning:

HILARIOUS! Especially since my husband and a few of my friends and I were discussing the use of the word irony in the Alanis song when it came on at Starbucks tonight. I’m going to have a hard time not buying 3 shirts this weekend. . . I’m a sucker for silly slogan shirts. :slight_smile:

Well, it was a text only derby so you’ll be disappointed until at least Monday.

Actually, 600 is relatively low for the winner of a derby.

The design I’m working on for the derby (which opens tomorrow) will have curvy colourful shapes and figures… :wink:

Slogan derby makes for a slow weekend…

Most of the “examples” in the song aren’t ironic at all. You don’t have to know literary terms to write a song, I guess. :slight_smile:

so i missed all the drama, was this rejected in the past or something?

Just paid money on random investments… I can’t… I just can’t but I love it.

I might be too tempted if the Carmen San Diego shirt does come up anyway.

I get it, Maltz. It’s a $5 reference! Way to go on the win, lads. I never had a doubt!

It was rejected DURING the derby last week. Then, by some stroke of luck we’re still unable to understand at this moment, it was reinstated WITH all its votes intact. No one has had that done for them since the derby’s inception. It created a lot of ‘drama’ to say the least.

I hadn’t noticed that until you said it… It definitely reminds of one of his jokes, but it seems like on of the jokes where he would shake his head and look down right after he said it.

This should have been a Mother’s Day shirt… ouch… ok, just kidding! Uh, hey, put that iron down, Mom!!!

In for one.

Yay, I was hoping it would win. =]

I missed where this was get out markers and write babble on a shirt week. Also this is an old joke so obviously the quote is not original, but I am sure the handwriting is.

Dear woot community,

I’d like good shirt choices in the future. Stop voting up the cheap laughs. Thanks

I challenge you to substantiate that.