Is Lockerz legit?

Has anyone tried this place? I guess you can get a bunch of cool stuff or something but I want to know if it is legit or not.

Looks legit to me… Ive been a member for a few days and gotten some decent points. If you need an invite PM me.

No I already have an invite but thanks though.

How many points do you have?

If anyone wants an invite to this website where you can get free electronics and clothes just message me and I will send you an invite.

I’ll take an invite

shrug free stuff? sure.

???

PM’d

Anyone else want an invite?

I wont mind taking an invite, please.

What is it and how does it work? :slight_smile:

As far as I can tell, it’s just a website where you get “points” for logging in every day, and after accumulating certain amounts of points, you can trade them in for real-world merchandise, from amazon gift cards to … a Vespa. o_O

I’ve done some research and most things point to it being legitimate, but it’s also “too early to say”. People have received legit swag, but who knows how long they can keep it up?

I would also like an invite if available…

Danke!

Invite please.

If you want an invite, just PM me with your email address and I’ll send you one as soon as I can :slight_smile:

Got my lockerz z-lister t-shirt yesterday :slight_smile:

What is this “Lockerz”?

I can also give out invites if anyone would like, just pm me your e-mail address.

I would rather have xKillingToolx send me an invite since he started the thread.

How many points do you have tho?

I got 28 right now and really want to make the zlist. I did start a thread but it got taken down probably because there already was one. I don’t mean to hijack this one but I would appreciate a little help. Sorry.

O thats not too bad, I only have 20 :frowning:

Thanks TheBigBadJackaI, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

I wonder when the next restock is. Hows everything going for everyone on Lockerz?