Is Lockerz legit?

I’ve been having a problem seeing my PTZ. Logged in every day for 2 weeks and answered the dailies and my PTZ still says 0. I’ve already emailed and got the auto message saying they know there are problems. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Weird. Have you tried making another account and seeing that happens? Ive talked to a lot of people that are on lockerz and never heard of that happening. Ill try researching the problem a little further.

I created another account and I have points. I’ll see if they’re still there tomorrow. Thanks for the advice.

Lockerz is probably as legit as possible without any discernible method of raising money (yet). I’ve used my PTZ to redeem a Wii Fit already, it took about 2 weeks but I got it.

Supposedly when the site “officially” launches, they’ll have a store where you can use IRL money to purchase the items they offer for PTZ. I still don’t see how they earn revenue, though.

I would like an invite, please.

For the skeptical out there, a parent’s view of the site.

Personally, this sounds a lot like the many get-paid-to-surf/survey/share type sites that were big during the first internet bubble. so, I’m guessing that yes, it’s legit and yes, you can get free stuff, but only until people figure out how to cheat the system and bring it crashing down for everybody. Based on past experience I’d say 3-6 month lifespan, tops. If it lasts longer, then congrats to them. If you sign up and manage to get free stuff, congrats to you, but I’ll pass for now.

I’m thinkning more along the lines that the agreement lets the service capture your browsing history, and then they repackage it and sell it to marketers. If they can get your personal information in the process, it’s probably a bonus.

[The preceding are simply my uninformed opinions–sort of like most of the stuff you can read online.]

From what Ive heard from most people, its legit. You just need to get points and redeem them when they restock. When they go public, they will always have prizes in stock and a new place where you can use your prizes as discounts towards prizes then pay for the rest of the prize with real money.

If anyone wants an invite, message me with your email :slight_smile:

Did anyone get anything in the z-lister redemption?

Or does anyone plan on getting anything in the general redemption?

I’m not a z-lister yet, but I have my eye on the Entourage DVDs. Hopefully the redemption is before Christmas, that would take care of some shopping for me as well.

I ended up getting Assassins Creed 2 :slight_smile:

The general redemption will be before November is over, so no worries, just expect so much traffic and the site to be slow when trying to redeem :frowning:

I keep hearing things like after this Z-list redemption, PTZ values for the stuff in the store will quadruple.

If that happens, I’m calling out Lockerz as a MLM scam and cancelling. There’s simply no way they can be making money aside from selling users’ info and browsing tendencies.

It’d already be too late though as I’ve already redeemed once.

They’re not making money yet, the site still isn’t completed so there will probably be other ways to earn points that will make them money like surveys or offers.

Even then though, how will they recoup the money already spent on startup costs and all the redemptions that have already occurred? Believe me, they’re making money, even now. It’s foolish to think that you can simply log in and answer one question per day, and be rewarded with a PS3 after a month or two. Someone’s paying for it, and I’d bet it’s the marketers and advertisers.

I takes more than a month or two unless you are z-list which means more people will be using the site when it fully launches. This is like any investment you have to put money into it before you can make any profit.

Bingo. And if you can get a free game out of it for signing up and earning some points, then you might as well as do it

My point is, at what cost?

If they’re selling off my name and address and browsing tendencies to the highest bidder, am I really prepared to sacrifice my privacy for a Wii Fit (which I’ve already redeemed from the site)? And since I’ve already redeemed, they already have my information.

@Deyanimay: Startup costs are one thing but giving out hundreds of thousands of dollars in free prizes (not to mention an “exclusive” concert from Gym Class Heroes) is too big an investment for any company without some kind of return. They’re making money somehow, I just hope it’s not how I think it is.

Put that aside for a second. When the site “launches”, they say they’ll be selling the stuff in the PTZ place for real money. But what about all the people who still want to redeem their PTZ? There’s no logical method of recouping such a huge investment and I can guarantee there would never be a financier willing to take on all that initial debt.

They said when they go public, prize will quadruple in points, so games will be 400 points, but then there will 15 + ways to earn points. Also they will launch the market place where you can use your points to create discounts on prizes and use money to pay for the rest of it.

I am interested to see what kind of music they will have. Plus I am going for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2!!

What is everyone else going for?

I really want an ipod touch but i need zlist to get it, still got 13 more referrals to go. Anyone know a good way to get them?