Is my item lost or is this normal? [resolved]

I bought this item on 2/14. It is set to be delivered via USPS on 2/22/23. The item says it shipped on 2/15/23 and it’s coming from an Amazon warehouse approximately 40 minutes from my house. Every day the USPS tracking updates to this message:

“Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item”

It has not moved at all. I’m starting to wonder if this item got lost. If not, are they purposely delaying delivering it to USPS for delivery?

3 Likes

You’ll want to reach out to CS. I wouldn’t worry too much unless it’s past it’s due date.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

Itvis a holiday weekend for some people.
Shippers, post office and others.
Either way, CS will attend to it.
Happy Wooting

Hi there. It’s also possible that your local post office hasn’t scanned the item yet. It may scan and update on Monday or Tuesday.

1 Like

Item was delivered today.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.