Is this the Last Crap of the Year?

Did your boss respond with “I can guarantee no work gets done by you tomorrow too if you want”?

I got another one. My last was way back in July, just after I was laid off. I’m in a job training program and studying for my A+ certification. So, the wait for another disappointing Bag of Crap will be a welcome diversion.

I had to sign in again, too. I was a bit worried when I had to wait a while. But I guess I slipped in under the wire.

Thanks Woot!

Actually his response was “I can go home and make you a bag of crap.”

THIS. I would add another “P” for Preparation. If you look among the first posts in the Crap forums, lich – ERRR… woostalkerbot has some handy tips to aid your success.

Specific to Item #1, if you don’t do this every time something sells out, you have no one to blame but yourself for missing out. You can just go to your name in the upper right where it says “Hi, SoandSo” and then click Your Account or Stuff You Bought to test whether you’re logged-in. If you’re not prompted for your password, you’re most likely logged-in & should be fine when it’s Go time.

Even with all the preparation in the world, there’s still some luck involved. But if you fail because you’re not prepared and paying attention, save the drama for ya momma and try again next time.

yay i got one thxs woot!!!

I am a gluten for disappointing punishment… Really… what’s wrong with me? See Box of Cigars, buy Box of Cigars. Monkey see monkey do. Crappy New Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaarrrrrrrrr

I haven’t snagged one in the last 7 years of Wooting.

Remember to post. We all live through your disappointment.

http://i.imgur.com/nA0WeAk.jpg