ISO 7X Isometric Workout Bar

This may be a first! Useful comments in YouTube Feedback! From a video someone already posted:

Talk of shoulder injuries from the “awkward” exercises and the wrong chart in the box, which they then had to fax to the company to have replaced. I’m glad I didn’t impulse buy this! I almost did, for the price.

Maybe buy one as a gift for an enemy? Who wants tendinitis for Christmas?

Ding-ding-ding! You are correct, sir!!

My dad had one of these that he never used again after the initial spasm of excitement. I would pull it out of the closet once in a while; it seemed effective, but it was mind-numbingly boring to hold one static position after another. Nonetheless, it made many moves with us before it met an unknown fate. My verdict: you might be glad to have this if you were in solitary confinement, but otherwise probably not so much.

I was just wondering whatever happened to the Bullworker from the '70’s. Maybe next week they’ll be selling pet rocks.

Your avatar does look like he’s wearing a sweatband. Then I realized it’s probably an egg. Oh well :slight_smile:

I currently own a similar device first sold in the 1960’s and it’s quite useful. Isometrics are very effective for increasing muscle size and moderately helpful for strength gains. This is a different form of exercise from standard resistance or weight training and feels different. Rather than performing sets, you are performing a single, intense compression of the device for each exercise and holding in compressed mode for 7-10 seconds. As with all exercise programs, it is absolutely necessary to start light and work toward more intense compressions to avoid injury. I still own my old, similar unit, and just bought one of these to take on the road with me. Best travel gym I know of.

Not any more than any other exercise equipment. I’m no bodybuilder, but aside from squeezing this thing out in front of you, most of the other suggested poses are really awkward. Pulling on those bands attached to this thing for resistance? What a joke.

The $12 would be much better spent toward something like the Supreme 90 Day DVD set if you’re looking for overall fitness.

I have a recent right shoulder injury, that will probably involve rotator cuff surgery in the not too distant future. I’m going through a regimen of physical therapy & my right shoulder resistance is being measured against that of my left at the PT gym.

It seems that this device, with it’s graphic scale might help me do a measurement comparison at home periodically, before or after my home excercises routine, for just checking resistance, not trying to build strength. I’m in for one anyway, & I’ll show it to my Orthopedic Surgeon first, but CAN ANYONE COMMENT ON MY THOUGHTS ABOVE ?? Thanks

I am hoping that this Spam Post will be deleted and the poster banned…I would also like there to be some Mention here when this Does happen…I think it would make those who actually follow the rules happy!

^^X^^

I’ve had surgery on both shoulders and have used the ISO. You’ll have to be extremely careful using it at some angles, depending on your specific issue. Can’t say I’d recommend this for working out if you have sensitive shoulders, but maybe as a simple measurement device is could be effective…

'Meh"

depends on the size of your kegal;-)

I tested the tattle button, but they’ll probably just make another brand new account and do it again. That is a brand new user and the only post. Requiring one purchase on the account could help prevent spam like that, but wouldn’t be fair to a legit new user that has questions before ordering.

i used something similar to this back in high school. some of the exercises were a bit difficult, but it did help me build up some muscle. nothing to the extent of the guy pictured though.

Most of these 90 day programs cost $100 or more, so I was getting ready to scoff at your implication that $12 would put a dent into that sort of investment.

That “Supreme 90” thing, though, is only $25!
Dang. Seems like a steal.

(Though, obviously, those programs will require a decent equipment investment, even if it’s just a couple resistance bands and a pull-up bar.)

If this is like the Bullworker like some have mentioned, their website is a lot more informative and detailed and has some nice information on the exercises… worth checking out if you’re interested in getting this.

A pogo stick?

You will only be able to get about $3 for this when you sell it at a garage sale next summer. You will NOT use this, so DON’T buy it!

i’ve spent 13 bucks on worse things- just may have to ante up on this.

When I saw this at midnight I was wondering where the Wootoff lights were. At 630 I’m still curious…

My father had that!