ISO 7X Isometric Workout Bar

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

ISO 7X Isometric Workout Bar
$7.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

if i hold this while having dinner, will it help me become leaner?

I actually like the one I bought when it last came up for sale. Its easy to keep around, easy to use, and interesting enough to keep using.

Oh dear. I have to say, when this one first came up, my initial thought was “male enhancement pump.” Where’s the endorsement by Ron Jeremy?

Buy this for the women in your life. lol

Hey, at least it’s not a Shake-a-Weight. That would just be embarrassing.

This will be a killer. Probably 200 to sell so i’ll check back around midnight…

Bring on the monkeys!!!

Don’t need the bar, but in for 2 of the guy in the video.

Would it hold up if I used it to hang clothes from in my closet?

7 second workout. 36 different exercises. Those must be very quick exercises. That’s less that .2 seconds each.

How much did these go for on the info-mercial?

They had the keychains yesterday.

Hello 1986! I was just wondering where these went. Yeah Woot for bringing back such a silly piece of exercise equipment!

Carrying over from the last item, I wanted to reassure someone, so here’s the conversation:

rost0031 wrote:Thanks. I guess I knew what the "bag o crap" was. I just didn't connect the Burgandy Olafactory whatever and the Burgandy Olfactory Center I'm dumb.

You’re not. w00t has filters that sometimes change what is said into something else. If you hit “reply” you can see what was really said without having to actually reply. I sat here for six months when I first joined, so you are more brave than myself.

I would be in for three. I need to purchase a few prank gifts this year. This may suffice!

Ugh.

As someone who was at a party with Ron Jeremy over the weekend, I can tell you he’s not in much shape to endorse anything.

cue people taking this the wrong way in 3…2…1…

HAHA! I was thinking the exact same thing. I remember playing with this thing when I was akid and it was under my parent’s bed!