ISO SWM

In Soviet Russia, Waldo finds YOU!

Quick! Someone lend me a Sharpie so I can draw a circle.

This is BS. When I was younger I totally pointed to a trash can and asked,“What if he’s in there?” My older brother said that was a stupid idea, BUT NOW LOOK!!

waldo doesn’t fear the reaper

Could someone explain the title for me?

I can’t help but feel as though he was set up by Oscar the Grouch. It certainly looks like his trash can, no? And the note in his hand… I’m pretty sure it appears as though it was placed there after he died. This does not bode well.

I agree with the writeup. This does pose more questions than it answers.

I have no clue…but congrats Naolito!

In Soviet Russia, no one gave a damn about Waldo, so he just withered and rotted away in some forgotten, cold trash can in a dark alley. :frowning:

I think it is “In Search Of Single White Male”

Grouches have to eat too.

yeah, you gotta love the fact that “waldo” is apparently a more north american name than “wally.” *leave it to beaver*, anyone?

i just went to his website. some very clever ideas, particularly the ‘perverted banana’. i would TOTALLY wear that.

this one not so much, pretty much completely because of the asphalt tee. damn that color choice.

I always wondered if Waldo was a pirate, considering how he was dressed.

Sorry, but they almost always use all the letters from the word for the color when creating the phrase. So using gray or other variations of the color won’t work.

This makes it more fun, but it does limit the options.

Is Goldbug still on the lamb?

http://www.amazon.com/Trucks-Things-Giant-Little-Golden/dp/0307157857/ref=pd_sim_b_3

I wonder if Odlaw convinced the Waldo Watchers to give up the search.

The best I can do:

We call this color: Don’t rely on an Asphalternating-colored sweater to save your life. It won’t.

You can tune a piano, but you can’t find Waldo!

Anyone else have the urge to toss Waldo’s corpse off Niagara Falls in that barrel?

Or is it just me? :slight_smile:

we call this color: “i ain’t seen ol’ dubya in years–maybe that asphalt into a trash can or somethin’.”