Isotoner Ladies Suede Gloves

In for two. XL Ladies’ gloves are woefully difficult to come by in stores. Isotoners, in suede AND pink are just what my man-sized hands need. :wink:

Perfect timing Woot! I have to go to the wilds of Michigan in a few weeks and now my hands will be toasty warm.

Christmas shopping at Woot! What could be better? I have a pair of Isotoner gloves already, and they are great! Plus this is a really good price.

Measured a medium but took a chance on the large so I could get red.

I also ordered a large in brown. I guess I could have gone for a medium in that one, huh? Oh well.

I just did my first woot. I’m so proud of myself. ^___^

And if the medium size turns out too be big for my hands, I have presents for my aunts :D!

darn, wanted to get four colors… why limit me woot! Whhhyyyy!!

The men’s Isotoners are at Shnoop.com today for $8.99 w/free shipping (roughly same price per glove if you order 2 pairs of these).

You’re welcome.

Thin hands with long fingers are great for playing piano, but horrible for finding good fitting gloves. Can’t stand the webbing between the fingers feel. Anyone know how long the fingers run?

good deal…in for 2

SO, how warm are these gloves? (I just bought 2)

my wooter is broken. It would only let me buy 2 pair. I guess my 3rd set of hands will just have to go cold this winter.

gloves? I instantly think of this lame joke

A young man wanted to purchase a gift for his new sweetheart’s birthday, and as they had not been dating very long, after careful consideration he decided a pair of gloves would strike just the right note: romantic, but not too personal. Accompanied by his sweetheart’s younger sister, he went to Nordstrom’s and bought a pair of white gloves. The sister purchased a pair of panties for herself. During the wrapping the clerk mixed up the items and the sister got the gloves and the sweetheart got the panties. Without checking the contents, the young man sealed the package and sent it to his sweetheart along with this note:

My Dearest,

I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. If it had not been for your sister I would have chosen the long ones with the buttons, but she wears the short ones that are easier to remove.

These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me the pair she had been wearing for the past three weeks and they were hardly soiled. I had her try yours on for me and she looked really smart.

I wish I was there to put them on for you the first time, as no doubt other hands will come in contact with them before I have a chance to see you again.

When you take them off, remember to blow in them before putting them away as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing. Just think how many times I will kiss them during the coming year. I hope you will wear them for me on Friday night.

All my love, Roger

P.S. The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little fur showing.

Isotoners are great gloves. Wish they had those classic style ones for men.

Woot seems to be broken. It wouldn’t let me order on another PC because I wasn’t logged in there and it keeps returning a server error when it tries to access the login script. Couldn’t even login to post on the forums but I’m on another computer now where I’ve been logged in from earlier.

ETA: Count me in as also disappointed that medium red is already gone.

Stupid question time not totally related to this product.

Is Woot and they’re evil overlords still charging NYS taxes?

If they are then I’m not buying a pair.

edit: wow I can’t even say s.t.u.p.i.d? It’s replaced byt Spooktacular? It’s not even Halloween anymore. lol

Hehe, yes, the filters will be updated soon. =)

I was having problems getting past the big yellow “I Want One!” as well, but it seems to be fixed now.
Great deal for some great gloves. I’m in for one, possibly more for my cousins.

I’m… er… Santa is in for 3! : )

In for 3… one pair for me, and 2 as Christmas gifts. Yay Woot!

Order big they’re a bit tight