Issue with order

Ordered something last month, it was received damaged and wrong color. Have emailed support but have received no response as logging in via Amazon and don’t have access to old email address and can’t change password to be able to update it. Any help out there?

Hi there. Here’s what to do:

1. Email support@woot.com and ask them to send the return label to your good email address. Give your old email address for security verification. Explain the situation.

2. Email support@woot.com again and explain that you no longer have access to the email address on your Woot account. Give them your old email address and the one you would like it changed to. This will get forwarded to the CS manager who can help you.

1 Like

Done that got no response.

Please be patient. With everyone ordering online, it can take up to 24 hrs for us to respond.

Also, the CS manager is out today.

However, I do see that you have contacted us from an email that is not associated with the account where the order was placed.

For security reasons, we are limited in what we can do when a customer writes in to us from an email that is not on their account.

To update your email, please sign in to your Woot account and go to the dropdown at the top right where your username is and select “Your Account.” From there, go to the “Account Settings” under your avatar or click on the “Email and Password Settings” link on the left side of the page.

Keep in mind, you can only have one email per account, so please make necessary changes if your desired email is attached to a different account.

If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know and we look forward to hearing back from you soon.

This is getting old.

Update: CS Manager is reaching out to you.

Sometimes the system fails. Sorry it did this time.

I have the same issue. Purchased a refurbished chrome book for my son. Screen has a Hotspot on it an mouse pad doesn’t work. I have email support Several times. Only to receive the same automated response

Why is there no customer support phone number?

The phone option appears through the support form when active.

Note that any replies from CS will go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login if different/used.

Also, please check junk/spam folders.