iSunnao Bluetooth Car Kit Music Audio Receiver

dland version (exactly the same) is $10 on amazon

Link?

Bought a 2-pack from Woot awhile back and they work great! Only thing I don’t like is that it won’t play while it’s being charged.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B014PAUV5Y/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?qid=1457439255&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=dland+bluetooth&dpPl=1&dpID=41FHFslpoIL&ref=plSrch

Anyone else have an issue with these only charging to 90% and at 20% giving off constant beeping notifications making them only usable about 70% of their battery life?

I bought a 2 pack last time these were on Woot.

Thanks

Junk! Very dissatisfied. Fell apart after maybe 3 uses.contacted Woot they told me to contact isunnao since it had a year warranty … Emailed them at least 6 times…still waiting to hear from them!

Contact our CS again and explain what you’ve tried to resolve the issue with Isunnao.

Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.

Junk.
It has no volume options so in order to get anything audible you have to have both your phone and your car stereo turned to max volume.

Also, it won’t work while being charged. There are other options out there which don’t have these issues.