It's a Cape T-Shirt

I noticed the men’s sizes go up to 3xl, but the women’s only go up to xl. That’s a shame.

So funny! love the simplicity of this shirt.

Btw the designers name is wrong, this is Chachachino’s design :blush:

Added bonus, you can enter any bathroom you want wearing this. Congrats on the win, CHACHACHINO (though I’m sure rasabi would love to take the credit :))

sooo…when you have to wear trifocals, chachachino and rasabi look kind of the same…chachasabi? Nah, that is just straight up kookiedooks!

We tried using a hamster instead of a monkey and it looks like things didn’t work out. Oh well, there’s lots of monkey’s left and they’re only getting smarter if Planet of the Apes is any indication.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/U-Zq4DTTO_o/maxresdefault.jpg

THIS. IS. JUST. BRILLIANT.

(However, I’ve noticed that since the Amazon Prime now covers shipping for members, I actually pay MORE for my ‘usual 2 shirts’…instead of:
$10 + $12 + $5 (s+h) = $27
It becomes:
$15 + $15 + $0 (s+h) = $30

HMMMMM. What ‘looks’ like a deal, 'sin’t always a deal.)

Congrats on your humorous Derby win, Chachachino! :slight_smile:

I would wear a 3x in womens myself. But… I love the new “Classic” fit. It is much higher quality than the Anvil blanks were. The men’s 3x is comfortable and the fit is excellent. I’d give it a try if I were you. :slight_smile:

Capes can be the downfall of superheroes and evil-doers…

• Mr. Incredible and that suit designer lady from the Pixar movie

A fitting design on National Superhero Day!

Ah! I was thinking rasabi, you clever devil you. :wink:

Congrats chachachino, love the bold simplicity :slight_smile:

Interestingly, there was a national campaign back in 2015 called ‘It Was Never a Dress’ that brought this concept to light.

[youtube=S2Kblliis1s][/youtube]

Last night at 1am I congratulated Chachachino on the win. Then saw “Rasabi” written on the site. Thought I was losing my mind.

This is one of those designs where I REALLY wish woot! offered vinyl stickers of the designs!

Because the great quality of woot! shirts means that my closet runneth over, but vinyl decals? Man, I could just COVER my car / laptop / skateboard / binders / fridge / washer / dryer / closet doors with them!

Seriously, woot! Think about it!!!

Bought two women’s classic sizes–XL and L. Washed/dried the XL, and it shrank to the size of the L (unwashed). Sadly, there is no women’s XXL. Given how much these T’s shrink, it would be a good addition.