It's People

Okay, I’ll be the one to say it. Soylent green is people!

I like how the green is textured + looking almost fuzzy but there should be a caution flag somewhere, before this future* arrives…

*Harry Harrison’s book was set in 1999 and the movie added the people flavor. Thank you, Google Cave.

I’m not sure it’s the reaction anybody was going for, but if I saw someone wearing this shirt, I’d cross the street. Quickly.

I might be alone on this, but is anybody else bothered that this is not really how you use a Venn diagram?

This design is both racist and sexist! Why are the only “people” being eaten White Men?!

Isn’t Soylent Green food AND people? It’s the exception that embodies both categories, right?

No, no no, you’re behind the times in your PC-ness. It would only be considered racist and/or sexist if it were anyone one other than that being eaten.

Needs additional circles for cannibals and zombies…

:slight_smile:

Somebody is making it…

https://campaign.soylent.me/soylent-free-your-body

(minus the people part) :slight_smile:

You beat me to it. I jumped in for a month’s supply right when the campaign started. :slight_smile:

But… if you are what you eat, and you eat nothing but Soylent, then you are Soylent and Soylent is you. So Soylent is still people!

Soylent Green’s prediction of our dystopian future is only 9 years away… Thank goodness our government isn’t making it a reality!

Utensils are NOT an ingredient in Soylent Green. But my parents are. So, please explain why the utensils?
Thanks,

RipRap

Tuesday Is Soylent Green Day

I think that it’s compostable silverware… Shhhh… Compostable silverwear is made of kittens & dogs!

nerds.

Either utensils are a symbol for food and dining or America has a lot of utensil outlet stores.

This is definitely the first time i’ve ever seen a soylent green t on one of my daily sites. i may have to buy it just for that reason.

Mmmmmm, Soylent Green (and it’s on sale!)

Well, I guess it is a more responsible use of the resource than just eating the brains.