It Might Have Been A Giant

Yeah! I was hoping this one would show up today!

It was the only design up that I wanted (I hoped so much that it would win)

only if they get it

I’d love to see some douche try and kick me in the cash and prizes, no matter what shirt I wear. Me gusta!

btw, sometimes woots little quips don’t really seem particularly quippy.

April 23, 1616 in Spain is April 12-ish, 1616 because spain adopted the Gregorian calendar on October 5/15, 1616 while England adopted it on September 2/14, 1752.

2nd place with 260 votes??? weird…

I love it. In for one.

Jes’ bought mine!

It is a shirt, nothing to get… nothing not to get…

you aren’t allergic… buy it, its cheap… its cool… you will get laid

I love it when designs I actually vote for win!

And, I like grass green. I shall sport my shirt proudly. Nice jobs, eyeslikesugar. :slight_smile:

I’ve never read Quixote btw, just like the design =D

I love this shirt for the name, and the design, and the color and–

This’ll be the first direct-buy shirt I get, methinks.

Good design!

Finally, a shirt I like enough to purchase and would want to wear! My first shirt.woot! ^^

True, but where is he or Sancho and his donkey? The allusion isn’t obvious enough for me and I teach this to my IB kids…At least include Don Quixote…maybe have the windmill’s shadow be that of a giant…something. Great color, though.

A tribute to Don Quixote and Epic Fail everywhere.

and green! :slight_smile:

I’m in

condition: Bittersweet
product(s): 1 Grass Woot Tee (4523)

the answer is in the woot explanation and your explanation to the person that stops to ask you. It’s about subtlety :slight_smile: If no one asks you…then it’s just a cool shirt with a windmill and a horse :slight_smile:

That’s exactly what I was thinking. :slight_smile:

I must admit to being on the fence about this one. It’s a great idea, an elegant nod to historical literature which manages (despite Woot’s write-up) to be humorous and thoughtful at the same time.
But the general public simply won’t catch on; to the unenlightened, it yells “girl shirt”. And the fact that it’s green doesn’t help.

Personally, I think it’s better if it isn’t linked to Quixote.

short.woot you’ll be the death of me (or just my bank account) making me buy even a green shirt. Stop making me (and yes they are making me. You just don’t know this big… thing standing behind me… )