It’s A Trap!

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
get money, get paid, wooters.us

It’s A Trap! [Helpless] - $10.00 + free shipping (standard) OR $5 to get it overnight (Thursday) OR $5 international shipping

1 * Black Woot Tee

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Bravo! I actually laughed at this one.

In for 1

So I guess that makes two this week?

That thing’s operational!

It’s a part!

…no, I mean, it’s a TARP!

…aw hell.

I question whether Admiral Ackbar is Chinese

At least it’s not a tarp…

Know Your Meme!

It’s…so awful…

…I MUST HAVE IT.

Hahaha. Nice. In for 1.

Why did I never think of this? I could’ve made millions! Ok, maybe not millions, but I see this selling pretty well.

Wow, that’s not going to get you (the general you) sued?

Made me laugh but too nerdy to wear.

Mmmm. Fried calamari would be mighty tasty about now.

Wow another Ninthwheel so soon?? damn!

Clever with the finger trap, but I’m just not interested in this one. But with the woot off going on. I bet it will sell like hotcakes. So good luck, Ninthwheel! :wink:

Mon Calamari have webbed hands. I’m not sure if this is canonically accurate.

Augh. I liked this guy and his legendary quote long before it became an internet meme. I always called him “the lobster guy” and always thought it was awesome when he screamed about the impending trap they walked into.

So yes: “augh”. I had to buy it.

Woot, you foiled my plans to keep my money safe from you yet again. Curse you.

the hilarious part is that I’ve talked to certain staffers about how tired Teefury is with all their one-note references.

Humor wise, this is a step above, but really… I’m not going to pretend this isn’t saddening to see. I guess it had to be, since Teefury is on woot’s turf tonight with a meaningless cute bunny drinking coffee