It’s Going Out Faster Than It’s Coming In

IN FOR ONE!

Love it. Congrats. A well deserved win.

Wow, what a great way to start my woot.shirt buying.

Same here. :frowning:

Very clever shirt. I love the tortoise and the hare play… definately makes me remember how broke i am…

Im so poor i can’t even pay attention…

in for one, despite that my wallet has that problem. or perhaps because?

And yes, I do remember when gas was under $1 a gallon. sigh

Love it. I’m in for one. I guess the shirt is coming true me. Good night fellow Wooters.

If you buy three it is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

“Hey, we’re like the third world of the first world!”

Low blow, shirt.woot. Low blow.

Great design, although I must admit I was counting on Weekend Warrior as a perfect gift for Father’s Day.

that shirt is too cute, Congrats very talented!

Yeah, but if you buy this shirt it will be a reminder of how you need to save money every time you wear it, not just tonight. Kiplinger’s and Money Magazine both agree this shirt is the best thing you can do for your bank account in '08.

Love the design!

The ironic thing is that this shirt apeals to those who can relate to needing more money, and therefore can’t afford to buy it.

Congrats on a cooperative, universal, and winning design. Despite the fact I shouldn’t, I will buy. One for me, one to gift.

Didn’t all of you get those stimulus checks? Geeze!

we all know you just like saying “self-fulfilling prophecy”

can’t endorse this shirt…holding out for Thrive and the Lizard King

is that salmon color? sheesh. the past few weeks i’ve seen some really good designs with very unappealing shirt colors.

Now that I’ve read the description, I’ll highlight the most important part for you in case you are on the fence:

“Wear this shirt: in case the same greedy jerkfaces who caused Enron, the S&L scandal, the Great Depression and the current housing crisis try to convince you that their industry should be deregulated and allowed to work without oversight.”

totally bought it, cause it’s totally true

While true. not gonna get mine!!!

Wow that’s an awesome design! Now I wonder if I 10 dollar bill in the shape of a bunny that will go towards this purchase :slight_smile:

Cream

Very nice, love the shirt color too! Congrats!