Italian Sterling Silver Rope Chain

Italian Sterling Silver Rope Chain

What size around in mms is the necklace?

Good morning, it’s 2.5mm.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

3 Likes

h

Thank you for your time and help.

1 Like

Is this sterling silver or is it just silver plated?

Sterling silver is 92.5% silver and 7.5% alloy. This 7.5% is usually made of copper or zinc. There is no mention of plating.

1 Like

These are sterling silver all stamped 925 NOT silver plated

3 Likes

About 1/6 your standard m&m. Not peanut mind you. They’re not crazy. Peanut allergies kill

3 Likes

Mmmmmm peanut butter m&ms. Sorry about your allergies.

1 Like

The measurements on the 16” I ordered are off. It’s more of a 15”. May need to order up a size

2 Likes

Make sure you let Customer Service know. They’ll have some options for you.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

My review: Shiny and sparkly but thinner than I was expecting. I bought the 30 inch one and it is indeed 30 inches long.

5 Likes

Thanks, I have already contacted them. Being an inch short makes a difference. I haven’t heard back yet, but I’m guessing it will take a couple days

1 Like

It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but they’ve been backed up because of that aws outage.

Also, they reply to the address on your woot account, not the Amazon one if it’s different.

3 Likes

This chain is not 2.5mm. It is way to thin!

2 Likes

I’m sorry. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

The chain I received is only 1 mm diameter. Here are some photos in a high-precision caliper that prove it.

I emailed customer service, but it sounds like they blew the whole listing :grimacing:

Yeah the chain I received is 1 milllimeter thick not 2.5 millimeter like the listing said. No pendant for this size chain.

A lot of manufacturers get away with the sizing description of the CLASP being used instead of the actual chain diameter. It is technically the widest part of the completed necklace.