Item damaged during shipment to me, no word from Woot

I ordered an item on 9/21 and via Amazon Logistics, saw that the item was damaged in shipment and was being sent back. I never heard anything from Woot and don’t know if I will be receiving a replacement (Ring solar panel), or a refund. I tried contacting Woof via their customer service but never got a response. Not sure how to proceed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dan

Hi there. So what happens is that the item gets returned to us along with other returned merchandise. Our Returns team goes through everything. When they get to one like this, they look up tracking, see the issue, and issue the refund. This can take 7-10 days.

CS will respond to you within 24 hours. Note that their response goes to your Woot! email address, not your Amazon email address if used/different.

Now, with all that “The More You Know” info out of the way, I checked in with CS and they replied on Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 9:07 AM CT and we offered a replacement or a full refund.

Could you please check your email spam/junk folders for their response. If you can’t find it, contact them again using the support form and ask them to reply back using a different email.

If you need to update your Woot email address and have forgotten the password, follow these directions:

Wow, thanks for the quick response, I appreciate it! I have contacted CS again asking them to send a replacement and asking them to response using a different email.

I have tried to change my email address logging in using my Woot info insteand of my Amazon info and when trying to change the email address, it says that my email address is already being used. So I have been unable to change the email address to the correct one, even when logging in using my old email. I did let CS know at first as well. Again, thanks for your help.

Yep, look at those instructions and it tells you how to contact CS to get the email address changed. :smiley: