Items For Your Home Under $45

Has anyone bought the Wallace 5095571 Continental Classic Flatware 45-Piece Set 18/10 here on Woot! recently? I was reading the reviews on Amazon and I’m concerned that the edges have more of a “stamped” hard angle to them rather then a smooth edge.

Just wanted to say again that I LOVE the Cuisinart DCC-2600FR Brew Central 14-Cup Coffeemaker. It replaced a 10 yr old Krupps Bistro with because I couldn’t get a replacement carafe. Only down thing is I paid $50 for the Cuisinart here a couple of months ago. Should have waited.

The Pyrex is a lot of bang for your buck! Surprised they’re not sold out yet. There must be a lot of them.

This Pyrex set IS awesome!! I bought it early this year, and I used it all the time. It even has its own cupboard; which I admittedly think is cute in a weird kinda way. :slight_smile: Also I paid $20 more at that time, but it was still a helluva deal!

I have the lemonade pitcher. It’s kinda nice. Only wish it wasn’t empty after a few glasses! But then it wouldn’t fit nicely in the door I guess.

Similar concerns on Overstock as well:

I have had the Takeya lemonade pitcher since June 2012. I got it for $23, so pretty much the same price once you factor in shipping here.

The juicer attachment works very well, though I do find that I have to empty the seeds/pulp a couple of times when juicing a bag of lemons.

Pair the pitcher with a book like Lemonade for a great summer gift.

I bought the Home Essentials Bristol Wall Sconce a few months back. I am dissatisfied with its poor workmanship.