ITS FINALLY BACK!!!!

THANK GOD FOR HOCKEY!!![:D]

and may it never go on strike again!!!

They have ice in Texas?

Of course, considering where live now, I’d better become a fan pretty quick if I want to understand what the heck people are talking about half the time.

[quote user=“cruzer”]THANK GOD FOR HOCKEY!!![:D]

[/quote]

[size=16] THANK GOD FOR HOOKEY !!!!!!  [/size]

didn't   know it was on strike!!!!!!
              I play most every day !!!!

[quote user=“cruzer”]THANK GOD FOR HOCKEY!!![:D]

[/quote]

did you mean????

[size=16] THANK GOD FOR NOOKEY [/size]

seems like alot of it is on strike much to often  !!!!!

oh hell no I didn’t mean anything you just said…

I said HOCKEY H-O-C-K-E-Y

THAT’S RIGHT BABY, Avs faceoff in a few minutes…[:D] Hockey rocks your world!!!

[quote user=“cruzer”]oh hell no I didn’t mean anything you just said…

I said HOCKEY H-O-C-K-E-Y

THAT’S RIGHT BABY, Avs faceoff in a few minutes…[:D] Hockey rocks your world!!![/quote]

Hockey? Isn’t that the short guy who rides the horse during a horse race?

[quote user=“czardastx”]

H
ockey? Isn’t that the short guy who rides the horse during a horse race?[/quote]

noo noo nno that is spelled puckey ,thats what happens when the horse eats to much grass!!!

Just might be a jock strap idk

hockey - byproduct of repeated coughing

I feel sorry for ya’ll…you just don’t understand…

HD rocks your world too…

[quote user=“cruzer”]I feel sorry for ya’ll…you just don’t understand…

HD rocks your world too…[/quote]

You watch hockey, and I’ll watch NASCAR, and we’ll both be happy.

[quote user=“czardastx”]

You watch hockey, and I’ll watch NASCAR, and we’ll both be happy.[/quote]

I watch NASCAR too…though TNT/NBC’s HD kinda sucks and the announcers for NBC/TNT REALLY suck…I can’t wait for FOX to completely take it over

[quote user=“cruzer”]

I watch NASCAR too…though TNT/NBC’s HD kinda sucks and the announcers for NBC/TNT REALLY suck…I can’t wait for FOX to completely take it over[/quote]

Noooo, I couldn’t stand a whole season of “Boogity, Boogity, Boogity”, listen to me as I pimp my little brother.

Of course, it’s not any worse than Benny P constantly calling the wrong name for drivers, and never able to get the sequence of who caused the wreck correct.

Cruz you and Czar both should come up to Dallas thisweekend.

The O’Reilly Fall Nationals will be here. A chance to see another

man named Cruz go 300++ in the 1/4 mile. Really something to see.

[quote user=“whatsthis”]

Cruz you and Czar both should come up to Dallas thisweekend.

The O’Reilly Fall Nationals will be here. A chance to see another

man named Cruz go 300++ in the 1/4 mile. Really something to see.[/quote]

seen it many times…I’ve been to the mile high nationals probably 8 times…cruz pedregon rocks…

[quote user=“cruzer”]

seen it many times…I’ve been to the mile high nationals probably 8 times…cruz pedregon rocks…[/quote]

Amen… you got people up in the red state???

[quote user=“whatsthis”]

Amen… you got people up in the red state???[/quote]

haha well I don’t know that there are that many red rocks in colorado, the track just happens to be near Red Rocks…though to answer your question, my 'rents live in Denver.

[quote user=“czardastx”]

Noooo, I couldn’t stand a whole season of “Boogity, Boogity, Boogity”, listen to me as I pimp my little brother.

Of course, it’s not any worse than Benny P constantly calling the wrong name for drivers, and never able to get the sequence of who caused the wreck correct.[/quote]

Yeah, how 'bout him saying “Jamie McMary”??? That makes me NUTS.

[quote user=“Turken”]They have ice in Texas?

Of course, considering where live now, I’d better become a fan pretty quick if I want to understand what the heck people are talking about half the time.[/quote]

Ah yes — I do miss WNY and the Sabres!! Live in cheeseland now … considering how bleepin’ cold it gets here in winter (not that that’s the key element), I’m amazed that there’s no professional hockey here. I mean, God love the Packers and all, but…

[quote user=“cruzer”]

I watch NASCAR too…though TNT/NBC’s HD kinda sucks and the announcers for NBC/TNT REALLY suck…I can’t wait for FOX to completely take it over[/quote]

My daughter (yes, daughter) and myself LOVE NASCAR (with the exception of the playoffs, Sorry, Chase for the Championship). My main bitch is that I don’t get TNT, or FX. They need to make up their minds, one way or the other. I could watch it, or not, anything would be better than missing a bunch of races. GO TONY!