It's Not a Bird, It's a Proud Immigrant

It's Not a Bird, It's a Proud Immigrant

3 Likes

I was a fan of this in the derby, am a fan now. Congrats!

I think we’re all fans of “LEGAL” immigrants

23 Likes

But he’s no longer a proud immigrant. He is a citizen of the world.

1 Like

When did shirt woot become political? Dumbest shirt wvwr.

16 Likes

He crash-landed in Kansas as a baby in a pod from space and was alien status was hidden by his adoptive parents until he was an adult. I’m pretty sure that means he didn’t go through the immigration process. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh, good grief, it’s a t shirt. Don’t buy it if you don’t like it…plus there is a freedom of speech thing.

2 Likes

The shirts which get printed are designed by Woot members, and voted on by Woot members. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

As long as you are LEGAL, you can be PROUD

13 Likes

Superman was a literal illegal alien lol

5 Likes

great design Walmazan a worthy winner indeed.
woot staff please help …There aren’t any long sleeve options, does heather blue not have any?

voting%20button%20v2 voting%20button

Superman literally renounced his US Citizenship. “Proud immigrant?” Yeah right. It’s one thing to say “free speech! You don’t have to get offended!” And other to lie.

3 Likes

Disgusting

6 Likes

That is a glorious shirt with a great message. Congrats on the well deserved win, walmazan!

2 Likes

Yes indeed. Congrats to the voters for their good taste.

handstitchedbyelves-vote

2 Likes

Swing and a miss besides being a very tired meme. Characters like Superman, J’onn J’onzz and HawkGirl are literally illegal aliens.

Nothing like arguing about freedom of speech while using the intellectual property of others to do it.

9 Likes

I mean, he’s not from this world so he is an immigrant to earth…

Congrats on the win.

Sorry for the haters.

1 Like

No interest in the shirt.

I’m just here for the comments (grabs popcorn.)

16 Likes

From FB…

Giovanni Troncoso I love Superman, but the shirt is inaccurate. Superman is a refugee forced to leave his country to escape disaster.

Thought I would share this person’s thoughts. (pass the popcorn)

4 Likes

Able to leap walls and swim channels!

3 Likes