It's Time for Some SHIRTY Awards!!!

Howdy, friends. The T-List is arguably the MOST important event in all of Shirt-dom each year. But we think it’s time for a facelift. So this year, we’re making a few tweaks and upgrades to inject a little excitement. Here are the highlights:

• The Name: “T-List Awards” are out, and the “Woot Awards for Shirts” (aka- WAFS) are in.
  • The Timing: We’re launching the 2019 WAFS THIS WEEK to better align it with the pop culture awards season. Duh.
  • The People’s Choice Derby: Launches TONIGHT (2/3) at 8pm, Central, and will feature a selection of 55 of 2019’s best* sellers!
  • The Shirt Winners: Check back on 2/11 to meet the 2019 winners for Shirt of the Year, Best Seller of the Year, and the People’s Choice Derby Winner!
  • The People Winners: Join the love-fest on 2/12 with the Artist of the Year, New Artist of the Year, and the recipient of the 2nd Annual MrBignell Award (aka Most Congenial Artist)!
  • The Runners Up: We’ll feature a top-notch collection of other fan favorites from the People’s Choice Derby on 2/13!

*It won’t be ALL of the best sellers… we kept out designs that will already be receiving an award, or that are seasonally or topically less relevant.

6 Likes

While I’m still flattered by the nice guy spotlight, I’m excited to pass this torch. And let’s face it, I’ve gotta give Sandy B. the dress back. I’ve had it for way too long.

Also, 55 seems like a more manageable number to navigate than the 300+ in previous years. Can’t wait to see the selection!

5 Likes

Big, you know you ROCKED that Sandy B dress. It really made your legs look great!

5 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Is there a category for best Rejected Shirt? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

That’s the next award show. It’s the same as this one but they take an R out of the title.

1 Like

Be nice now … :kissing_cat:

… what’s wrong with “ejected shirt?” :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, what no1 said.

image https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/t-shirt-gun-1528493364.gif?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480:*

Poor Maude. :frowning:

1 Like

While I have to agree with the judges that THAT was not artwork (“work” being the operative term), it was really, really funny. My brother laughed too hard. Seriously. He had a coughing fit. He says he would have bought it, but I don’t know if that part was serious… he’s never bought himself clothes before now (teenager), but he’s gotta start somewhere, so… ya never know?

1 Like

Apparently those dirty rotten shirt thieves over at the Mothership stole it! He can buy one there.

1 Like

LOL :laughing: