Howdy, friends. The T-List is arguably the MOST important event in all of Shirt-dom each year. But we think it’s time for a facelift. So this year, we’re making a few tweaks and upgrades to inject a little excitement. Here are the highlights:
- The Name: “T-List Awards” are out, and the “Woot Awards for Shirts” (aka- WAFS) are in.
- The Timing: We’re launching the 2019 WAFS THIS WEEK to better align it with the pop culture awards season. Duh.
- The People’s Choice Derby: Launches TONIGHT (2/3) at 8pm, Central, and will feature a selection of 55 of 2019’s best* sellers!
- The Shirt Winners: Check back on 2/11 to meet the 2019 winners for Shirt of the Year, Best Seller of the Year, and the People’s Choice Derby Winner!
- The People Winners: Join the love-fest on 2/12 with the Artist of the Year, New Artist of the Year, and the recipient of the 2nd Annual MrBignell Award (aka Most Congenial Artist)!
- The Runners Up: We’ll feature a top-notch collection of other fan favorites from the People’s Choice Derby on 2/13!
*It won’t be ALL of the best sellers… we kept out designs that will already be receiving an award, or that are seasonally or topically less relevant.