I've chosen the time

Friends, Lemmings, fellow meek creatures. On june 6th we’ll begin the war of destruction.

A fortune cookie proverb has led me to find out that on 06/06/06 at 06:06:06 we can have all sort of fatalistic powers behind us.

start practicing, Start prepping.

The meek SHALL inherit the earth! No matter HOW MANY THROATS WE HAVE TO GNAW THRU! Fear not the humans - Run forth and multiply!

Be ready. Be prepared, and most of all, be resolute - for the time has come. So it has been seen, so it shall be!

Run forth and multiply? So if we hear a lot of leaves rustling in the bushes tonight…

Ok, is that 6AM or PM…just want to know if I have that extra 12 hours to play with.

Damn! I hate it when the world ends!!

Yeah, all my stuff is there.

Hey! Mine too!!

At least this means I will not turn 34. That is a distinct advantage.

Would it be too much information for us to know who we are fighting and why?
Can you leave the east coast alone for three weeks? You can get them after I get back from vacation!

KT, you say anything more about being old and Poof and I will track you down and gnew through your throat ourselves!!!

I am disgusted with the way old people are depicted on television. We are not all vibrant, fun loving sex maniacs. Many of us are bitter, resentful individuals who remember the good old days when entertainment was bland and inoffensive. The following is a list of words I never want to hear on television again. Number one: bra. Number two: horny. Number three: family jewels.

You know, I thought I was too old. I thought my time had passed. I thought I’d never hear the screams of pain or see the look of terror in a young man’s eyes. Thank heaven for children.

I see we’ve deviated from the topic of death and destruction!!

qwertyuiop000 is new, he doesn’t know what happens to those who hijack DM’s thread!

btw, do we get free meat this time?

From the tone of DM’s diatribe, we may be the free meat this time . . .

Fire schmire, I need a turkey fryer this weekend!

http://www.ul.com/turkeyfryers/fryer.mpg

No, we are the us. He needs some help. I’ll be getting a little nervous when all of the them are gone. We will be OK until then.
Maybe even longer if we keep bringing snack food. Maybe we need to stockpile some!

Can you get a lot of them! DM would love those!

anything :stuck_out_tongue:

And then I’m going to gnew on your ankles.

What’s gnew? Nothing; what’s gnu with you?

What else is gnew?