IZOD Jeans

I bought 2 pairs of Izod Jeans and had to send them out to be hemmed because no one sells jeans with a 27" inseam. So F the clothing world for not offing sizes for Big/Short and Tall Men. The jeans fit perfectly and they feel good too. Then I look and there is a sizing sticker that goes down the leg. Usually this just pulls right off right? No way, this sticker is like cemented to the jeans and I have no clue on how to get it off my brand new Izod jeans. I’m into this pair of Jeans now for 52 dollars so I don’t want to send them back to get my money back because I’ll end up with another pair of jeans that I will need to get hemmed and that will cost 16 dollars a pair. So how the F*.*K do I get these friggin stickers off my pants!!!

1 Like

I took a rough terry cloth face cloth and a bottle of Isopropyl alcohol and rubbed the sticker off. The other pair of Jeans the sticker just peeled off in one piece. So I don’t need to return the jeans and I’m happy as a clam because I have two nice pair of jeans and now they fit and look great.

1 Like

Maybe whoever ‘hemmed’ the pants ironed over the sticker or something?
Glad it worked out.