J&D's Ultimate Bacon Lovers Gift Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

J&D’s Ultimate Bacon Lovers Gift Pack
$24.99 + $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $15 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Bacon overload! I think Thanksgiving turkey should be wrapped in bacon.

Arise Bacomus Prime.

If they’re having all this bacon stuff, maybe there’s still hope for a BOC?

Thought Woot! declared bacon dead?

Didn’t Woot declare the whole Bacon Meme thing dead? (said everybody, last time, but not yet this time (on this sale))

I thought woot said bacon was over?

hmmm

Aside from the Bacon Salt, most of the rest just isn’t that good.

Normally I’d be all over this.

Now, I’m just over it.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand its gone

They declared it arisen during the very next Woot-off.

NOOOO I missed it GRRRRR!!!

Actually, someone already said it on day one when the bacon salt came up.

Wow that went fast

Well on this particular sale. Yah, I am late to the whole pointing out the obvious game. I will now go console myself with some magical food …

Hehe

Am I the only vegetarian on here that just purchased all bacon everything. Damn my wireless mouse and it’s snooze option. it chooses to wake up right over the PURCHASE button.

But… it would have had to do that twice.

What no Bacon Soda Drink to go along with this Ultimate Bacon Lovers Gift Pack. How can you even call it an Ultimate Bacon?

Don’t know about the other stuff, but the Original flavor Bacon Salt is vegetarian. Label says:

“J&D’s Bacon Salt is zero calorie, zero fat, vegetarian, kosher-certified seasoning salt that makes everything taste like real bacon. Try all of our flavors.”