J. Dusi Paso Robles Pinot Grigio

Hi there, i enjoy it semi-chilled to bring out all the aroma and fruit and creating a nice mouth-feel. I do not get a metallic taste, but rather lots of fruit with medium body.
Enjoy!

sounds great! How many cases were bottled?

I was making 600 cases, but it sold out too fast! So, in 2012 I took 98% of the fruit from the whole vineyard and made 4500 cases. This is the most production this wine will max out at and why there is a possibility to even put it on woot before it is sold out.

I just watched the video clip on the winery’s website. While many of you might buy based wine on things like a taste,RS, etc. I buying this one based on Janell’s beautiful smile! Sounds like a great summer wine!

:slight_smile: Vino always puts a smile on my face… Whether making it or drinking it!

I watched the video too…not fair! Once I saw and heard about Dante and Dorothy, I was smitten! I’m in!

Obviously has nothing to do with this offer, so sorry…

But what happened to the orange wine?!?! Wasn’t the crusher supposed to be back up in January? Only one day left to make that happen since Thursday is no wine wine.woot!

They only said early 2013, they didn’t specifically say January.