Jabra BT-350 Bluetooth Headset

great product… in for 3

Just bought (took one for the team).

i lost my LG ones i guess i cant expect much from 5 bucks. in 4 3

These any good?

On a re-furbed earpiece do they at least scrape all the ear-gunk off?

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:yWKVIsIoY0j8IM:http://bp0.blogger.com/_16-hAkAXkOQ/RvD5I8TrI_I/AAAAAAAAAGU/zwUL51qPsr4/s400/Ear%2BCandling.jpg

CLONE/CLOWN ALERT! Wear one of these and be INSTANTLY identifiable as a clone/clown. Be the first on your block to be a laughingstock! Better buy 3 so you can give two to others and draw some of the attention away from yourself.

I’ve got a fever! For more bluetooth.

Caution…not that I want to slow down any Wootoffs or anything.
Bought two and one bad…learned my lesson about refurb…
Also, had issues with one loosing connection to phone. I had to re-sync too often.
Thank goodness that Woot helps me find newer Bluetooth products…oh yea. Picked up a couple last night. :slight_smile:

Love the color, but the shipping kills it for me.

I have 3 of these from a previous woot-off, and I love them. I keep one charging at work, one at home, and one in the office, and I just swap it out when I arrive either at home or the office.

I do not wear it outside of the car unless I need my hands free (talking on the phone while making dinner rocks).

So is this one better than the one last night?

Great headset-and it vibrates when there is a call! you can have your phone on silent and this in your pocket and you know there is a call. Very good sound quality also.

I’VE GOT NO ROOM FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!!

bleh.

Does it come with the refurbed ear wax also…weak = woot

These are GREAT if you need a bluetooth headset that you can use once and toss. At least that’s what I did with my last BT-350.

Does it come with the refurbed ear wax also…weak = woot

WTH

Bought two of these previously, to be used as gifts/spares.

Although my brother likes his, mine refuses to stay in my ear. Generally speaking, Jabra stuff is well respected, otherwise I would not have considered them.

Moot point, I see we have moved on to the next item.

I’ve had one of these for a year and I’m 100% happy with it.

However, I actually bought 2 originally, and the battery on one of them failed almost immediately. The other one is still going strong though.

One thing I like about the charger is that it also fits that bluetooth headphone/transmitter combo (the white one that looks like marshmallows sticking out of your ears) that woot has been peddling.