Jabra BT135 Bluetooth Headset

Bought a two pack…works fine, as long as there’s absolutely nothing between your phone and your earpiece…including your body…I usually wear my phone on my left hip and my earpiece in my right ear, got all sorts of static, but if there’s a clear path, sounds fine, my wife likes hers when she can remember where she put it

Ha… Buy.com just raised their price by $1 so it is not the same as woot… oh well good marketing… :o)

http://www.buy.com/prod/jabra-bt135-bluetooth-headset-recertified/q/loc/111/206822230.html

I got one of these for $9.99 from Woot last time it was offered. Works great for my PS3…never had a problem yet with it synching, unlike my Motorola H500 which never syncs.

Proof?

Yes, this works with the iPhone.

I’m in for one! Gotta have it in CA now with the new driving-while-cellphoneing laws.

If you get it from buy.com and are new to google checkout ($10 off) you can get it for $3.99.

Gatzby has stated in the forums that Buy and Woot often fulfill orders for each other, still maintaining that Buy does not own Woot, nor vice versa.

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Jabra BT135 Bluetooth Headset
$7.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Jabra BT135 Bluetooth Headset

good call. I bought one there with some google checkout action. 3.99 shipped.

In for one … past post over at woot, and the few here convinced me.

Also - NJ state troopers are in a major crackdown mode. If they can shake you down for a few bucks, they will. Hands-free is required.

good price, but i’m not there yet…

Bought 3 once i found out it works for ps3 why not have 3 instead of 1 thats 20 bucks more than all 3 combined. Plus if someone i know wants a headset ahhh drop in the bucket to bring someone happiness! WOOT!

I’m in for 1 plus this: http://www.meritline.com/usb-bluetooth-wireless-dongle-adapter.html :smiley: I’ve been waiting to get a bluetooth for a while now. i plan to use it for skype/ps3/driving… This one seems decent enough for the price. Anyone know what the range is on it??

p.s. my first woot! purchase… wow I’m a n00b :stuck_out_tongue:

The fricken AC adapter doesnt fit and I broke mine trying to get it to fit!