Jaguar XKR Wireless Optical Mouse

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Jaguar XKR Wireless Optical Mouse
$18.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Looks cool but don’t need

uhhhh?

Very cool. But do they have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata version?

Originally $50? I can’t say that I’d even pay $10 for something like this.

I saw a '60s E-type coupe driving down the road last week. The engine didn’t sound too healthy, but it was still running.

I’d rather have the convertible. The real car, not the mouse.

It’s great for zooming around your screen.

I see what you did there.

I’d be more interested if it was “Rusty Pinto on a spare tire and only one headlight Wireless Optical Mouse” And I still wouldn’t be interested

If you have a family member or friend who’s not big on tech stuff, but IS big on cars they’ll love it. My dad’s mechanic has a '57 Chevy version and my dad basically flipped his crap over it, but can’t bring himself to spend $50 on a mouse. I missed the previous woot sale on these things and I know he’d prefer a classic muscle car, but he’ll like it all the same.

its a jaaaaaaag, would have bought if it was a xkr-s in french racing blue

It’s a cat and a mouse at the same time.

That must violate some law of the universe somewhere, prepare for pending annihilation.

If the ones from this morning are any indication, we’ll be seeing more of these throughout the woot-off.

Had to have it. Love the XK8, XKR and XK’s. Hope it works.