JanKris Super Sixer
$52.99 $136.00 61% off List Price
2011 JanKris Crossfire, Paso Robles
2011 JanKris Riatta, Paso Robles
CT links above

Winery website

Previous offer:
7/8/14

Anyone get to try this from last round? I know it usually takes wine closer to a month to get to me… so I assume there’s a lot of people who haven’t been able to try it yet.

It sounds like the company may have sold a bad batch (possibly corked) a few years ago which brought some bad reviews. Should be better now…?

I think the bad batch may have been a different wine – but I’m not sure about that. I got the Picaro a while back, and while I didn’t love it the way my friends did, it wasn’t horrible or corked or anything like that.

So I did buy this offer on the 8th, and it arrived yesterday. I haven’t tried it, unfortunately for the purposes of today’s sale. I would love to be able to provide some notes. Also, considering that the price is right in the wheelhouse of what my work friends like to order with me, I would buy again if any of them gave me the green light. But I don’t think they’ve had the chance to try it yet either.

I am in for 1. Worth a shot, at the price it will either be solid QPR or filler for a party, neither would be a let down.

No lab rats??? a little help here, looks inviting, but need a little help here.

BTW got a RBW, BMR going on tonight, with a filet and home fries going on tonight, some really good food and wine tonight.

oops, old thread