The crap has arrived!
-A Happy Birthday balloon I think was meant for digitaljanitor
- Jets shirt in a size that fits me. Too bad nothing weight loss related in the box.
- A book about catching an Elf. Seems very inconsiderate to plot to abduct a little guy or girl who was just doing his or her job.
- A spotlight bulb. I thought this was just an LED bulb and had a use for it, then saw it was for a spot light. Still might have a use for it.
-A large elbow pipe. Perfect for periscope making.
-An over the door clothing hook that holds two things. Convenient.
- 4 flameless candles. Perfect for the shrine. Now to make a shrine to something.
- A motorola VGA travel Adapter.
- Some bouncing clay. It says “Make little beautiful world with my hands on”. Ookay. Also says ‘No mess’ which sounds like a challenge to me.
-A humorous Woot pen that makes me almost want to go to a meeting so I can pull out the little sign asking if said meeting is over. It’s slightly broken.
- A Woot bag to put the crap in.
-A small child’s Krampus 5K t-shirt which I think is awesomesauce and will be made into a little tote bag or something because I don’t know any kids cool enough to wear it.
-Not shown, well, it’s in the box under the book, is something which can at best be described as an ethnically insensitive “ashtray” promoting recreational drug use. That actually is disappointing.
Altogether, a good haul. I will post a picture of what the shirt is turned into. That’ll give me some motivation to do it before I lose it.