Jawbone BIG Jambox Bluetooth Speaker (3 Colors)

This is my second big jambox. I’m impressed both by the sound and the battery. It lasts days on a single charge. Whilw a bit bulky, it fits fine in my carry-on luggage, so I take it with me wherever I travel. It is definitely loud enough to fill a large room, or an outdoor patio. It is far louder than its smaller companion original jambox. i think it is well-priced as a refurbished product. The list price new is a bit overpriced. When I saw it at this price I had to grab it as a gift.

I’ve had the original Jambox for since came out. We use it frequently and for the size the sound is great. I’ve been tempted to get this larger one for a while now. The original sounds great for it’s size but it’s not really what I would call loud especially outside where you would need more oomph. I’ve pulled the trigger on this since the price is not too bad. I realize it’s not as portable as the original but over on Amazon they seem to have a number of protective cases specific to the larger one.

I don’t see it mentioned yet. The original Jambox is also a pretty decent speaker phone. Anyone have experience they can share with the larger one? I typically stream Pandora from my phone and use the speaker phone feature on occasion.

not a bad deal

I’m looking for a portable speaker that is loud enough for a gym, band room, or rec room. I’ll be teaching a Zumba class after school for teachers. Is this Jambone BIG loud enough?

I had a regular Jambox for use in the truck, which does not have a bluetooth stereo. On slower roads it sounded fine, but was a bit too quiet for interstate. I bought a Big Jambox and it works well for that application.

So, is your rec room louder than a semi traveling at 75 mph while using its horn? Likely not. I think you’ll be fine.

I bought the white one new as a Christmas gift to myself almost 2 years ago. I use it all the time with my phone or tablet for video and music. I can have the speaker on a different level of the house as the source device with no problem. The quality of music from this small single speaker at this price is phenomenal. Granted, I’m no audiophile, but for the average guy that loves technology and appreciates good sound, this is a win at this price.

I have the original smaller jam box and recently got a mini. I’ve heard louder (JBL Flip), but none that hit the same marks for the longevity of a charge, and the sound is very clear. I understand this is a lot louder, but it isn’t terribly portable. Tempted, but probably not.

Bot the jawbone mini new two years ago & the battery is already dead. Good sound but for $200.00 expected longer life life.

Just wondering if anyone that ordered one of these has their tracking info yet? Its been 5 days now since this sale ended and it seems like normally the item would have shipped by now.

Nope, Kinda peeved that this was recommended to me through Amazon.

I’m a prime member because I like fast shipping, not waiting…

Please be aware that standard shipping on items is usually 3-8 business days from the sale (sometimes much sooner than that). We ask that you allow a couple more days for your item(s) to ship.

We recommend that if you don’t see any tracking updates/activity by tomorrow, to please write into support@woot.com and let them know.

Anyone have a comparison vs the klipsch also on offer?

WHY is shipping this item taking SO LONG?!? It’s been “shipping now” for over two days!?! It should say “Shipping Not” Has anyone else had theirs ship yet? I purchased mine Saturday close to midnight and it’s not even shipped yet?!? Ridiculous!

As stated in the sale, this ships out in 3-5 business days. Looks like yours started moving yesterday.

I did contact your CS yesterday morning but haven’t heard a thing and there was no phone number to call. My mistake on missing that it takes 3-5 days just to ship out. My other Woot orders never took that long. Guess I was just lucky. I will keep the processing time in mind the next time before ordering. In all fairness I will say that the item just shipped and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow via Fed-ex so that is much appreciated. Thank you.

Got my ship notice today!

Thank you, I got my shipping notice today. Mostly I was afraid that my order was going to be lost like what happened to one of my shirt orders.

YAY!

Just got my Big Jambox delivered today. Unboxed it and was disappointed to see three major dings in the metal cover: two in the corners and one in the front middle. Very noticeable and distracting to look at. That being said, it sounds fine and paired right up with my phone. Speakerphone works, too. I was just so sad to see they didn’t fix the cover when it was refurbed.

I just received my Jawbone today and it was dinged up in 3 places because it was shipped poorly. No bubble wrap, just sent in a box the size of the Jawbone. That kind of decision making is not worth the $5 shipping. I don’t have the patience for business conducted in this way.