Jawbone BIG Jambox Bluetooth Speakers

I guess these didn’t go over so well the other day.

For anyone on the fence about this, pull the trigger. I’ve had my Big Jambox for almost a year now and it has been fantastic. I take it on trips, to cookouts, and to the beach. I’ve been pretty rough on it and it still sounds fantastic and holds quite a charge.

Mine hasn’t shipped yet, so maybe they’ve decided to sell them twice.

Granted, it’s only been 6 days, which is nothing in woot! terms.

Woot ships these in a snug-fitting cardboard box with no packing materials. I ordered two and both sustained shipping damage. Each one arrived with dents on the corners. Very disappointing. I’ve had good luck with Woot before.

Sorry for the trouble. If you haven’t, please use the ‘support’ link at the top of any woot page to contact CS with your situation.

I received my speaker today and mine is also damaged. I was going to try and get a replacement. After seeing your post it looks like the next one would most likely get damaged as well. Not sure what I should do.

CS can review your available options; just send them a message using the ‘support’ link at the top of any woot page. Be sure to include your order details.

I sent an email. How long does it take to get a response typically?

Usually the turn around is 24 hours or so.

Recently, however, we experienced an issue in transferring systems to more efficiently handle emails. Some emails are out there in the void somewhere.

I’ll go ahead and forward your post and information along to Woot Staff to inquire about your support email.

Mine arrived yesterday damaged in both bottom corners. Will contact CS. Thanks!

Can you post when you hear back? I still haven’t received a response.

Came here to buy one. Now concerned about shipping. Anyone get one that isn’t damaged? Has this been corrected? Would like to buy.

+1 I’m ready to buy one but would like some assurance the shipping issue has been corrected. Any info is greatly appreciated! Cheers!

I bought one because this discount is so steep, but I’m also worried about the shipping since everybody has been having problems. Has anybody heard back from customer service? What are the compensations they are offering?

It has been 2 days, haven’t heard anything. Good luck with yours. The way they are packaged I’m guessing most will end up damaged.

Can CS please confirm that the packaging has been altered so that these won’t be damaged during shipping as others have pointed out? I really don’t want to buy it just to have to deal with a return.

Thanks.

Got mine, worked ok until the battery died, and now it will not charge. Nice.

Also, you better turn off the LiveAudio feature because is sounds HORRIBLE. It’s fine as long as you don’t want to be able to hear anyone singing.

Sorry for the trouble. These do have a 90 Day Woot Warranty. Please click ‘support’ from the top of any woot page to send CS a message with your order details and situation. They can review your available options and get you taken care of.

Thanks. I appreciate the help.