Jawbone ERA Bluetooth Headset: Black Streak

I have had many Jawbones, and this one is the best other than the short battery life. It doesn’t fall out of my ear and is more comfortable than any of the previous models. Most people think I am on a landline when they talk to me. Noise cancellation is good and cuts out most all background noise.

I use this to listen to podcasts and talk on the phone, I am on the phone a lot for my job. I carry two headsets with me due to the short battery life, probably fine for most people, but most days I end up swapping out headsets because the battery is dead. I get the fresh one out of the charging case, and put the dead one in the charging case. On the occasion I run down the second headset, the first one is charged off of the case and ready to go. You don’t have to use the charging case, you can charge it right off a usb cable.

An opportunity to prep early for your circa 2000 hipster Halloween costume.

Tomorrow, I predict a pager on sellout.

Wednesday, the Motorola star tac…

In my eyes - yes. I’ve owned many jawbones - the original, a couple of the jawbone 2, and am now on my second era. I have managed to step on, drive over, put through the wash or lose all but my latest era. I certainly can’t fault their product for the many ways I’ve killed them. I love the sound, but you might have to upgrade the firmware immediately. It’s a bit of an annoying process, but the last two I got through amazon shipped with a bad version that messed up my voice on the other end. It was night and day after updating it, and I got to choose a better theme than the stock one.