Jawbone JAMBOX Bluetooth Speakers

I bought one of these the last time here on woot, and I was sorely disappointed. The only thing I can credit is that it has that hollow live sound. It’s not very loud, though, and the speaker sounds slightly torn, maybe? I thought I was getting an amazing deal and would get something decently close to my Bose mini bluetooth, but it’s not even halfway to close. I got it for my husband’s birthday, and didn’t even bother to give it to him. Another thing is that I can’t seem to figure out how to connect between different devices. It’s not easy, and we’ve tried “forget this device” from our iphones and ipads, but it just doesn’t pair to a new device when I want it to. I may be doing something wrong, but it really shouldn’t be this difficult to play some music. My daughter’s iluv speaker pairs easier. I gave up and now use the included cord that connects from the headphone jack to my phone’s jack. So much for bluetooth:/

You really thought a $60.00 refurbed woot would play like $200.00 Bose?

I have 5 different bt speakers & they all have pluses & minuses. The pyle is a good buy @ $50.00 bucks and the exco at costco are great too.

I have no prob on the pairing of my jawbone, it just finally quit working. I was miffed that running over it in a golf cart voided the warranty.

They’ll get you on that one every time. Go figure.

just received mine and the sound is totally distorted and quiet. I tested out an in-store model before purchasing on woot and was very excited to get my package. I’m completely disappointed in the quality of this useless $60 brick.

Mine did not work! I was able to connect it to my two devices via Bluetooth but no sound came out except for buzzing. DO NOT PURCHASE.

Purchased on 7/21/14. Refurb unit with bluetooth/jack issue plus no USB > PC communication. Would NOT purchase again. Ed S

Sorry to hear that. Have you emailed support@woot.com with your order details and issue? If not, CS can review your available options.

I 22nd the comment about terribly LOW audio. Super disappointed. My friend had to get a vase from her house to put it in for us to still BARELY hear it when we were 3 feet from it on her front porch. BAH. I’ll try the factory reset suggestion and see if that helps… otherwise will contact woot service.

Well… My reconditioned Jambox lasted a whopping 58 days (sitting on my desk playing music) from the day that I received it to the day the voice feature stopped working. This is why I generally don’t buy reconditioned/refurbished items, but I guess I need to be reminded occasionally.