JBL Charge 4 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker

JBL Charge 4 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker

PRICE DROP!!!

We were able to negotiate a better price. It’s now $94.99. Buy ALL the speakers.

Small Print: If you already purchased, that money will hop back into your pockets soonish.

Woot: Your parent company (Amazon) is selling the same speaker WITH a case for $120.98…

1 Like

My thoughts exactly

PRICE DROP!!!

We were able to negotiate a better price. It’s now $94.99. Buy ALL the speakers.

Small Print: If you already purchased, that money will hop back into your pockets soonish.

1 Like

Got my daughter the Pink JBL w/case for xmas (the case was black btw). Got my son the charge 3. 3 is smaller but not by much and both sounds the same. Think the 3 works like a speaker phone too. The Charge 4 does not. It will “alert” but you have to still use your phone to take the call. I have the jbl extreme 2 that I picked up last year at a military exchange for 150.00. That bad boy really ROCKS! Did a quick check and seeing lots of “scam” sites that sell them under 100.00. Charge 4 for under 100 is a good deal. If I needed one, I’d be looking to buy it.

The Charge 4 sounds great. I have 2, and you can link them and set them to play the proper left or right channel. In that mode they sound just fantastic.

There are a LOT of counterfeit and knockoffs out there with this exact form factor. It’s easy to think you’re getting a bargain and accidentally buy a total POS.

I’d say this is an ok deal.

Currently cheaper renewed directly from Amazon at $92…

JBL Charge 4 Portable Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black (Renewed) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07LCTFL2K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_YNrfEb7ZPBV81

Only the black one is $3 cheaper at the mothership; the other colors are $1 more.