JBL E55BT Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - Blue

JBL E55BT Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - Blue

I’d like to use headphones to hear TV better. What do I need to have or do to make this work? My TVs have Rokus attached.

If you have a Roku where there is a headphone jack in the remote then you can just attach wired headphones to the remote to listen. The downside to this approach is that it will mute the TV so if there are other people watching they won’t be able to hear anything. These headphones should work for that as they do come with a wire for listening to non-Bluetooth devices.

If your Roku does not have a headphone jack in the remote, do not lose hope. You can pick up a new remote with a headphone jack directly from Roku.com if you have a compatible Roku. The Enhance Voice Remote and the Gaming Remote will work with multiple Roku models. Be sure to check your Roku model for compatibility. They also sell earbud style headphones if you want something smaller than these over-ear headphones from Woot. You can find more information here: Roku.

*I am not affiliated with Roku and receive no compensation from them.

1 Like

You can use the Roku app on your phone to do this through wifi

1 Like

Does this work with PS4 gaming ?

I’m not seeing anything about it having a mic, but the cable pictured is 4-ring, which would imply it has it. Does it have a mic? (And support a headset profile?) Several sites indicate the model number does, but the pictures there looks a bit different than the pictures here.

It does include a Mic. I’ve updated the product information and added a link to the manufacturer’s official spec sheet.

You’ll need to buy a separate Bluetooth Dongle USB Adapter. As long as you have that, this headset could pair with your PS4: How to connect any Bluetooth Headphones to your PS4 - 2023 - YouTube

You could always use the cord that comes with it but you probably already have corded headphones.

I thought it’s wireless?

They are, but there is still a cable option.