JBL E55BT Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - Blue

JBL E55BT Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - Blue

been using mine for a few months as a wireless headset working from home for a help desk.
havent had any issues using them with my iphone
they really drown out the screaming baby we have

2 Likes

Omg these are nice with both wired and wireless. :drooling_face: Might have to buy my own pair or keep piffing them from my fam.

1 Like

Just got mine in - exactly what I wanted. Comfortable w/all fabric-covered headband, solid feel, cups both fold and rotate, good sound, fast connect and perform perfectly w/my Sony TV for late night or private viewing. Bonus - amusing sounds for power up/down and BT connect - not just simple beeps, borderline humorous. Controls are minimal, but effective - I wish the play/pause and volume rocker buttons were a bit easier to identify by touch, but it’s not too bad with a little practice. Can’t offer opinion on microphone - I’m not using this for calls.

Btw, I have not observed the audio lag issues on videos that some reviewers reported a couple of years ago with early units - Harman/JBL must have corrected that w/later firmware, these work just fine, so that is not a thing now.

Glad I took a $45 flyer on these beauties. The weird color just reminds me what a deal I got - great buy!

1 Like