JBL Radial High-Performance Loudspeaker Dock for iPod

Not only YOUR Zune but any Zune won’t fit ;)…you have to use 3.5mm plug to listen to sound and it wont charge and remote won’t work!

You have to use this…

Auxiliary input for additional audio devices (3.5mm mini jack)

This is at the store also.

Anyone got dimensions on this? I want to put it on a book shelf but it might be too tall for the space I have in mind.

Got one for my office. The next cheapest one I found was for around $125

I would like to know that as well.

These go NIB on eBay for $70-85 with $10 shipping

You have to use Auxiliary input for additional audio devices (3.5mm mini jack)…

Does this unit accept the Apple® Universal Dock Adapters or does JBL have some proprietary adapter?

This unit DOES NOT have the Apple authentication chip, and thus doesn’t work with the iPod Classic for video. Audio works fine.

Surprisingly, it does take the Apple universal dock adapter!

129.00 at Sam"s

woot link
wouldn’t link for some reason:
http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1904706
copy and paste that

I got this last time it was on woot and it was great… for the week that it worked. I RMA’ed it fairly easily back to JBL and received a replacement model in black. The RMA process took about 4 weeks from when I shipped back the dead unit.

The product itself is nice. I am not a true audiophile, but the sound is comparable to my Bose computer speakers.

If you’re doing comparison pricing, make sure you’re not looking at the Micro version, which is smaller and cheaper than the High Performance.

Goofy lookin’, but I hear it sounds terrific.

Hmm, a quick look @ Ebay and they’re all going for $129 or more+ $20 shipping.

For $200…nah…save another $100 and get the BOSE Speakers…now that’s great sound!

I would also like to know for my iPhone. The only problem is if the unit doesn’t fit vertically because of the top of the speaker; looks like it might be cutting it close.

I use my iPhone with my iHome and it works fine. The only problem is you have to put it in airplane mode (no signals sent or received) so as not to interfere with the speakers. The iPod Touch, iPhone and standard iPod all have the same hookup on the bottom.

$127 at walmart with free delivery to store… and you can return it if you dont like it.